This years charity fish in

L

Les Clark

just a bit shy ,you know what these F/M boys are like lol.

S

sash

Might be worth putting a link in the General forum too as a fair few probably don't ever venture onto the carp forum.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Maybe Sash but it is still early days yet, some people probably still don't know their availability.
Graham did put it on the front page as a news item.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
I know its early days but have any of you thought how you will tackle the fish in, baits, rigs etc.
Also how many of you have watched the Korda video/DVD parts 3 & 4, filmed at Blue Pool.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Come on you Carpers.
Graham is it posible that you could put up a sponsorship form to download as you did last year. It may seem early but personally I'd like to get cracking with it so I can grab my work colleagues before the office closes permanently.

M

Moody Malc

I would love to attend Richard, however I cannot to commit to mid-week! Sorry!

alan strickland

Reaction score
Can you put my name down please,i`ll be driving down from north lancashire so willing to car share ect

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Definites so far :-
'Skive'Johnson
Graham Marsden
Sascha
Posh
Les Clark
Cakey
Barry Edney
Alan Strickland

Possibles :-
Wayne Mitchell
Gary Knowles
Ian
Lee
Fat Alex
Cecil.

O

Ozz

Richard,
As I am unable to make this years event, as you are aware, I would still like to be involved somehow, therefore if there's anything I can do to help out just let me know.
I will send you the Linear tickets at the end of this week.
Cheers
Ozz

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Much appreciated Ozz, if anything crops up that you can help with I'll certainly give you a bell.
What about Lee, Alan Strickland is coming down from N Lancs and willing to car share etc, any help.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
I've just been looking at Blue Pool on RMC site, can anyone clarify the following 2 rules.
1) No beans, nuts or pulses. So what is allowed and what isn't, how do hemp and sweetcord fit into this. What generally recognised baits are allowed and what ones aren't, I'm not 100% sure of what defines a bean and a pulse, nuts is fairly evident.

2) No barbless hooks above size 14, does this mean sizes 6,8,10, hooks must be barbed, I'm a bit dense at the moment and wandered if anyone who has fished their like Frothey could clarify, if their memory still holds up unlike mine.

O

Ozz

He's doing the F.A. Coaching course, he's passed his level 1, and is moving up to the level 2 in September.