Tight Lines - Friday

Rickrod

Reaction score
I thought it was a good show last night especially the watercraft bits plus the inward hook point tip

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Aint got Sky either...

So was it any good? Or was this just another flying visit by Bob promoting his DVD's again?

William Pastuszka

Reaction score
I dont see why this programme cannot be put on the likes of the bbc or itv that would be better for everybody to see, after all thats what we pay to have a tv licence for the bbc.

On the other hand the bbc are a bit anti angling.

William Pastuszka

Reaction score
That comment is akin to asking if the Pope is Catholic, or is the Rabbi Jewish!

Not really, Peter more like the truth in some respects the bbc should broadcast angling programmes IMO.

---------- Post added at 13:35 ---------- Previous post was at 13:33 ----------

I suppose its a case of should cater for everbody at the end of the day not just a select few.

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Aint got Sky either...

So was it any good? Or was this just another flying visit by Bob promoting his DVD's again?
Hello Steve,
Yup, the DVD's were featured and some footage was show but mainly Bob shared rig tips and anecdotes as well as some amazing photos. Keith tends to guide the guests in the right direction because of time limitations but I enjoyed the show.

Bob Roberts

Reaction score
Hi all, thanks for the kind comments from those who were able to view it.

Not seen it myself, yet, as I stayed over in London, got up the next morning, nipped back to Yorkshire to pick up my tackle and then headed off to mid-Wales. Just got back having walked about ten miles of river and feeling pretty shattered.

Sky will send me a copy in due course but I think there'd be hell to pay of I stuck it on uTube!

The underwater stuff we showed was a very brief glimpse of some of the stuff that will appear in Volume Three which won't be released until next May. In the run-up to release we'll probably add to the number of clips already available on my web site but I don't see us giving too much away before then.

'Three' will also contain a twenty minute section on watercraft and then putting your observations to good use. Again, we showed a snippet of that.

The show was never intended to be a plug for our DVDs and I think you'll find the phrase 'Barbel Days And Ways' was used just once in 60 minutes and at no time was there a single shot of a DVD case in view.

Tight lines!

Rickrod

Reaction score
The snippet of watercraft was certainly interesting as I have not really seen much about watercraft on TV before. Should imagine 20 minutes on the subject will be fascinating

richiekelly

Reaction score
i would like to appologise to everyone for whatever appeared on here in my name,i dont even know what was posted but imagine it was not very nice,i shall be making sure that in future i will not be leaving my pc logged on when i am not using it,this is the only forum that i use and would never post anything that would upset people once again i can only appologise it will not happen again