Two New Moderators

• Thread starter Graham Marsden (ACA)
  • Start date
P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

I dunno why Baz and Ed weren't offered the jobs myself. /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
Jobs for the boys init!....they will all be sat in Marsdings huge hanger like garage going through the hundreds of free rods and other expensive items of tackle by candle light that he gets swamped with, and hordes likesome modern day "Uria Heap".

When I find out where it is, I am off round in me mams coal wagon, crash the doors, and I am off with the lot!

jasper or big man

Reaction score
gentleman and ladies i have no idea what i am, talking about but it is nice to be in the company of greatness

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I'm just reviewing the Moderators Guidelines, 139 pages of close typed paragraphs, 137 of which are dedicated to a certain resident of Herts and Liverpool FC fan!/forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
My mam has seen your picture Steve, she left her glasses in the coal wagon...and says she thinks you look like Gary Barlow from "Take That"!!!

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Deanos...i have been in a secret OP for two days......hidden beneath a rotting mass of bait that someone with a big hanger type garage had thrown out for compost rather than share amongst the poor....i am convinced it is THE hanger of you know who.

I have a grid refrence......i would happily swop it for your Aunty Kaths phone number?.......No disrespect to Ron, i know he was sniffin, but he is indisposed at the moment and i would hate to think of such a women going to waste?

Does the coal wagon fire up on the handle in case you need to hit n run?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I bet Deanos does big "ripplin' raspers"........