Unhooking Mat

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Always topping through the night, some have been suggesting that you start topping yourself cakey! I actually think theyre being a bit harsh though mate, I'm always sticking up for you with the guys on here mate.

Just today, Rik said he thought you weren't fit to live with pigs, I stuck up for you mate and told him categorically that I though you were!

C

Cakey

After all that are you fishing on top through the night or bottom baiting it after dark?
p.s. I lived with you two pigs for three days

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Lets have a reality check here Cakey regarding your question about topping. Is it legitmate or are you pushing the term 'Topper' tothe forefront? Now let me think, who could you be talking about when you mention Topper?

Oh eah, I remember and I'm gonna tell tales on you!

Rik - Moderator alert, Rik Moderator alert!

I think he's trying to get at you again Mr.Carp Angler and are you really going to stand for that mate? best friend? buddy? heroe of mine?
Stuart gets back under the desk and covers his ears!

A

alan fox

ok guys why buy a expensive flash mat which someone will probability nick, you can make one. 4 sheets of bubble wrap lay them flat 2 black liners tape up with parcel tape. hay presto one carp mate cost. about ?1.50 i had mine for 2 years,

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Now let me see GD, Was you wise enough to make the above comment before or after I dished out the rules for you at Hunts Corner? - you are young, but you will learn young jedi!

tut, tut, tut,

C

Chrisx Ess

You can buy poly beans, foam rubber, and bubbly plastic. Next, put it all in a green gardening bin-bag(now don't get excited at the mention of the colour). Tape it all up with (green) gaffer tape. Hey presto, really serviceable unhooking mat, costs no more than a fiver, big enough for a forty pound pike and forty pound carp at the same time!

C

Cakey

Excuse me but we are tackle tarts !!!!!!!!!
the bigger the better.
no bin bags ,carrier bags or gaffer tape allowed near us.

C

Carp Angler

the only gaffer tape allowed is to hold your old Titan together Cakey.........

R

Rodney Wrestt

ChrisX,
You know how they said "it's ok Blue Peter never did anybody any harm"..........they lied. ;o}~

A

Anthony Coser

I,ve got a Cobra Multi mat and its the best made mat i,ve seen.Recommended