Venue keys

Wobbly Face (As Per Ed)

Reaction score
I have to carry keys at work, some are practically the same key, all they do is put a coloured cap on the keys. These are rubber and have a hole to match that of the key when you put it on a keyring. We have also used coloured tags which attach to the key with a split ring. All good and well, but these caps and tags get broke and come off, back to square one.

Emmo (Angling Trust)

Reaction score
I'm with Peter Crabtree on this.........its no fun at all trying to see a combination lock at dusk,particularly if the eyesight is not as good as it was!

Don't know what the answer is but as Alan Tyler says,its just as bad trying to work out which key opens which lock..............I tried sticking coloured spots to each key and then writing a list....................worked for a while but bl**dy hopeless if the spots fall off!!!

I'm waiting for a bright idea from someone on this.............................????

What abpot spot of paint? Get the small Humbrol pots for models just two or three colours and put spot on each key and reference it to your list. More than three key just double up the dots/colours.