What Could You ?

blankmeister

Reaction score
Most of my pole rigs. I use the same ones all the time. I'll still carry them though, coz you never know.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

tortoise100

Reaction score
I have to stop taking things on a regular basis as it creeps up over about three months .

The thing I most need to not take is my extensive collection of hook lengths of various type's and vintage as I only end up needing about 7 for a few hours session .

captain carrott

Reaction score
Most of my pole rigs. I use the same ones all the time. I'll still carry them though, coz you never know.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

i guarantee the first time you only take 2 the first one will pull out of a fully extended elastic and wrap round a tree, while the second one will get caught by a freak gust of wind while you're shipping out and end up in a birds nest.

blankmeister

Reaction score
i guarantee the first time you only take 2 the first one will pull out of a fully extended elastic and wrap round a tree, while the second one will get caught by a freak gust of wind while you're shipping out and end up in a birds nest.

Yeah. Sod's law applies to fishing as well:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Chris Hammond ( RSPB ACA PAC}

Reaction score
I've been carting a retention tube along with me for several seasons now but am still yet to use it. I usually rest the pike for a few moments in the landing net if I wish to weigh and tog it. I reckon I could probably do without that.