WHAT IF?

Reaction score
That's the spirit.

I'm just trying to get people prepared.

Remember when Take That split up. It came as such a shock that telephone help lines had to be set up.

With some careful preparation and councilling all that can be avoided.

F

Fred Bonney

Now then Matt , if we were talking 50000plus, all options are open mate./forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

I wouldn't want to debatebarbel politics , there shouldn't be any politics in angling.

After all it's only fishing!

Too many people can write (about) crap Matt, I want only classic museings./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Paul, we shall wait, and see/forum/smilies/dont_tell_anyone_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Fred Bonney (ACA - BS - BTO) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Too many people can write (about) crap Matt, I want only classic museings./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif</blockquote>

Do these museings have to be about fishing?

Are you prepared to print an article on say, the uses of red elastic bands (that may mention fishing a bit) or the benefits to the angular of regular colonic irrigation?

If you ar prepared to print this sort of mateila then I guarantee that you will have a unique publication.

F

Fred Bonney

Now your being daft, Matt/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Matt Corker-THE man for the job-magnanimous to a fault....certainly not one prone to sophistries but likely to be laconic on occasion......

perhaps when he takes up the reins we shall see less of these prurient comments from younger members......and Cakey..

I don't know for sure but he seems clean living and bibulous(the later may not be a good thing though....!!!!

What are classic museings then........?

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Tee-Cee wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

I don't know for sure but he seems clean living and bibulous(the later may not be a good thing though....!!!!</blockquote>
Wrong on both counts, He's an annoying little bugger as well

W

Wolfman Woody

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Matt Corker wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

more like 200 regular users</blockquote>
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Matt Corker wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

what about those who don't fish for barbel

Or even those like Monk that don't fish at all?</blockquote>

And my friends "There's the rub." - Hamlet

Deanos

Reaction score
If Peter Mandelson had a fight with Dale Winton, I think that Dale would win.

He is a bit taller than "Mandy", so could jab and move to win on a points decision.

To be honest, I think that Mandelson would just go to peices if his hair got ruffled up a bit...never mind a jolly good punch on his nose!

If you really want to know what I think, my mam could sort Marsdern out anyday, she has a VERY big black handbag that is full of thosegiantBingo marker pens and a couple of bottles of barley wine to help keep her massive "bingo wings" flapping. If she twated old stumpy legs around the noggin with that...it would be "good night Vienna" I can tell you!