Where can I buy?

W

Wolfman Woody

Can I put it alongside my other collectors piece, a Thamesly maggot feeder touched by (and given by) the gracious hand of Mr Marsden?

I shall be using this at Clattercote to wipe the silly smiles of their faces. Albeit, ?20 might just secure its purchase.

The Bone Collector

Reaction score
Getting an extra box can only be gained by those who aspire to literary heights.

Our esteemed editor studies and scrutinizes each and every post and awards points to those who exceed the boundaries of mere mortals.

There are no short cuts to the 'Champions League' (unless your L,Pool FC) and merit has to be earned. No favour or quarter is given.

All the gentlemen named have won the right to an extra box and should be held in awe of their fine past achievements.

"Gentlemen a toast", "I give you the Fishing Magic Wordsmiths Guild"

Now sithee sMarsbar me ald cocker ow was that big bottle of Grand Marnier?

OOPS Wrong thread!!!

Morespiders

Reaction score
Seems like your going up your own arse B.C. Slow down boy stop rushing about. Stop THINK!!
PS can i have my t's back now +the capital T's?.

The Bone Collector

Reaction score
Dear Spiders,

May I suggest that you are the last person to give anyone advice on posting on the wrong thread.

You above all have a track record that is second to non of wandering aimlessly around this site in a confused state.

If I remember correctly there were some classic answers given by you to straight forward questions, not only the wrong thread but also in the wrong categories.

The answer you gave (single maggot on a 20's) to the sea anglers question (best hook and trace for conger?) will always remain in my FM top twenty answer of all time.

Like-wise (your floating five weight forward, 4lb tippet with a 14's PTN) was not the best answer for (Tackling Up For Tarpon) which incidentally made number seven.

May I kindly suggest you put your own house in order before advising others of a very rare mistake.

Pots and kettles are not even in the same league.

Kind regards,

BC.

The Bone Collector

Reaction score
If you require any advice from Spiders Jeff on how to win at Clattercote, then I suggest you look under Gallery or Photography....

Sad thing is its true!