which head torch

M

MarkTheSpark

Great melodies, effective lyrics, one of the most impressive drummers anywhere...

C

Cakey

Will Champion ? you sure

theres better at the local shopping mall (sally army band)

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Will Champion ? you sure

theres better at the local shopping mall (sally army band)</blockquote>
Thats where I had seen you before/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>yes ...I like to wave my baton about at christmas</blockquote>
But it's not just at Christmas, is it. many a time you have been seen with your baton in hand, showing it to the female race.

W

Wolfman Woody

What happened to the head torch theme of this thread? Can't hold your concentration for 5 minutes can you?

/forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

Anyway, got the Energizer today and it's not bad. It could do with a ratchet on the beam swivel thingy and I take people's point about the 1/0 switch. Still, got to look for those damned vitamins now!

Perhaps the dog will eat them.

F

Fred Bonney

I've got the energizer, not certain about the switch problem though, mine needs a good press to swich on.

I prefer Elbow myself.

J

john conway (CSG - ACA)

Petzl was an extremely good French caver and has been making caving equipment and lamps for many years. I use a Tekka Plus now for all my night fishing. I have used Petzl lamps for many years for both caving, hill walking and fishing, our lass uses hers for checkingher hens at night and walking the dogs. I always carry two head lamps when night fishing and my spare is one of those wind up ones. One min. wind up gives you 15 mins. light. Plus I also carry a spare set of batteries for my Petzl.

Head Lamp