WIN A LINE CUTTER!

A

Alan John Degville

Graham, Ireally need A line cutter it would save me endless hours's of trying to get my rigs back from the weed's on my club's lake ,one would be a useful addition to my tackle box,It would be the ist piece of new tackle,i would of obtained,since being unable to 'fish for nearly 2ys's due to a bad car accident. come on Graham i want you to feel sorry for me.P/S iv'e put a link to Fishing Magic on my website The Net's Best angling site .
Cheer's Larry

V

vince battams

YOU ALWAYS THINK THERE IS NOTHING ELSE YOU CAN FIT IN YOUR BOX WHEN ALONG COMES A SILLY GADGET AND UPON LOOKING AT IT YOU START TO THINK THAT'LL JUST FIT SNUGLY IN THAT LITTLE CONE SHAPED GAP IN YOUR BOX AND THEN YOU KNOW THERE IS DEFINATELY NO WAY OF GETTING ANYTHING ELSE IN, UNLESS THAT IS YOUR NOT IN THE TOP EIGHT THEN YOU ALWAYS THINK THERE IS NOTHING ELSE YOU CAN FIT FIT IN YOUR BOX WHEN ALONG COMES A SILLY GADGET AND UPON LOOKING AT IT YOU START TO THINK ?

D

Daniel Whitelock

i reakon i should win it because i'm little and the youngest and i'll throw a big tantrum and start screaming to mummy that big old mr marsden wouldnt give me a new toy to play with.
naah seriousley i'm fed up of having to spend even more pocket money on new spools of line all the time and this is just the bit of kit i need, plus the weirpool at turvey is got more rigs in it than a tackle shop courtesey of everyone that fishes there and gets caught out by the big concrete ledge half way out - i'll hire it out and split the profits with you when, errm if i win it.
cheers Daniel

F

Fred Bonney

I could use one to cut the link to her indoors,who just found an 'important'reason for me not to go on the Trent trip.She thinks I was only going for the Balti & new drinking partners '#/.,:' ***.

D

David Duffy

Oh snags they make me mutter,
They slice through line like butter,
Before I become a nutter,
Send me a line cutter.

A

Andy Whyton

I think I deserve one as I'm 16 I have NO money and have to beg and plead money from my dad, and as I got 2A*s and 8As for my GCSEs.

J

John Eerebout

Hi,
The reason I would like that nice little box of trick is that I still feel young , but my eyes let me down lately.
And thus sometimes I cut the hook lenght when I just want to cut the little bit near the hook.

M

Michael Hall

I sould have one to go with the rod I won and if you do then I will put extra pictures into the report on the rod which is waiting here 4 u!!! ( Go on u know you want to!! )

( I`ll give you that ?5 later if you do!!! )

W

wendy perry

Coz i'm a woman !!!
And new at all this so i haven't much tackle yet and i loveeeeeeee fishing i have my first match tomorrow so fingers crossed for me !!!

P

Peter Morton

Send the whole lot to SAFE,i'm sure their instructors can make good use of them,and they will save them a few bob too!

L

Les Midwinter

cos i never win anything i could*nt win a raffle if i was the only one in it

new site not bad either
les

P

PAMELA TIPPETT

my husband has always wanted one and being disabled it will help him.

P

Peter Greatrex

I,ve just started coarse fishing and my tackle box, is a sad empty place, one of those little green things would help to fill it as well as being the one thing the guy who takes me fishing doesn't have.

M

Michael Powell

could i have two please
knowing my luck the line cutter will get snagged

G

George Gallagher

The ducks at my favourite pond would be evre so grateful if you gave me one!!!

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind one, just so I could slide it down Big Rik's tackle (I mean his rod and line by the way) when he ain't looking. That would give us mere mortals a chance of catching the best fish of the day!

J

Jim Tull

Twice I have had trouble snagging on the pole. the first time, I was new to the pole game and just kept pulling, until a small and very sharp pole float embedded itself in the "webbing between thumb and forefinger! try explaining that one to the missus when she wants you to do some DIY when you get home
the second time I had it sussed - you place your foot on the line/elastic and pull. This much better as you only have to extract the float from your foot, you can still write afterwards - just a slight limp.!

E

Eddy Garrett

ive still got the scar from where a pole float and hook bot managed to embed themselves in my hands. A line cutter would come in usefull

G

Gary Wilson

I am so poor I have to use a stick for a rod, a safety pin for a hook and orange rot proof string for line. Having no teeth or fingers it is very difficult to cut.