Winter Clothing

L

Les Clark

I have a old sundridge one peice suit,when it started leaking water this year,I gave it a coat of the tompson ?brick water proofing at the same time as reproofing the bivie.
Haven`t got around to it yet but will do the luggage and the rod quiver as well,the cost ,about ?8 a can from B&Q.

E

EC

Bryan, have you got a link for the camo fladen you talk about mate, I have googled it but can't find anything!

I have seen the flotation aids mate, sundridge do a range which look good as do fladen, havent been able to try one on yet though!

PTnymph

Reaction score
Trouble with a lot of angling clothing that they don't them in the bigger sizes for the 'big build' person the most I have seen is up to XL. I am willing to pay a lot more for a one piece suit with a bit of room for movements these days.

Sick and tired of putting so many jumpers and thermal underwear on when going out in the winter fishing - make you so hot when carting the luggage/tackle with you.

PTnymph

Reaction score
Thanks Bryan but it still not big enough for me anyway.

PTnymph

Reaction score
Yes Bryan, tried that some years ago nearly rip the clothing. Just needed one more X in the size then I should be alright.

PTnymph

Reaction score
Eddie you seem to be missing the point XXXL = Giant. What I want is XXXXL! When Sundridge brought some suits some years ago They did have some in my size but there was hardly any room for movement. When trying to get comfortable - when sit down on a fishing box, well leave it to you boys what happen next and how it went! Couldn't wait to get outside the shop....

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Thats the only link i have the advert in the Mag states it as a flotation suite. the phone number is 01305 821111 for more info. Hope it helps.

E

EC

Thanks Andrew,I didn't realise Giant=XXXL!

Cheers Bryan, Fladen gear gets good reports in sea fishing circles but I have confidence in gear made by sundridge, I'll have to keep searching, thanks mate!

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
My floatation suite is Sundridge never let me down in 5 years. Though have never put it to the ultimate test yet(hopefully never).