Worlds worst Tench angler

Morespiders

Reaction score
Hi Sag, if you look anything like your avatar, your a pair together, funny thing, Slime had lipstick on his trousers at Blenheim, and that wasnt me.
Perhaps his wife would rather kiss his trousers than his slimy mouth.:D

sagalout

Reaction score
That is an interesting snippet, Spidey, I wonder if he's overdoing the make up on polythene pam? :D

Last edited:

slime monster

Reaction score
Re lipstick, ladies and gentlemen of the jury on finishing work early I decided to pay my back stabbing mate Sagalout a visit on the lake as he was fishing ,on route I dropped into a local tackle shop and whilst browsing picked up a tub of bright red bloodworm pellets , having put them back I stooped to view the items on the lower shelves and with both hands on my thighs for balance and support I unwittingly transfered red dye to my shorts....................I rest my case.

captain carrott

Reaction score
Re lipstick, ladies and gentlemen of the jury on finishing work early I decided to pay my back stabbing mate Sagalout a visit on the lake as he was fishing ,on route I dropped into a local tackle shop and whilst browsing picked up a tub of bright red bloodworm pellets , having put them back I stooped to view the items on the lower shelves and with both hands on my thighs for balance and support I unwittingly transfered red dye to my shorts....................I rest my case.

you can fool some of the people all of the time and all the people some of the time, but there aint no one on here gullible enough to swallow that line matey

sagalout

Reaction score
I must agree with Stealph here, once you've met slime you can't believe anyone else would put lipstick on his trousers :D. BUT since it has been witnessed twice, is it some sort of perversion? :p

the pelly

Reaction score
This thread reminds me of a recent sesssion I spent 'trying' to catch Tench down at Bury Hill. I turned up early and crept quietly into place. I then caught two carp before the bloke on the next peg decided to have a huge row at full volume with someone on the end of the phone. Even his mate on the next peg was embarassed and telling him to shut up...

But to add insult to injury he then sat down and caught three or four nice tench in the space of about five mins, all the time shouting over to his mate on the next peg.

I lost a few more carp and caught no sodding tench!

slime monster

Reaction score
HOORAY!!! a measure of success tonight ,I only had three hours so I went to Sagalouts "easy" lake with a two pronged plan of attack...... Tench and Perch ,the Tench did not come but I had a Perch around three pounds after feeding literally under the pallet to maintain the interest of small Roach which eventually were scattered by the Perch.

S V be careful in this heat ,the way you rattle on you may get a sunburnt tongue :wh

Last edited:

captain carrott

Reaction score
that reminds me of one day one the thames slime.

i was feeding mashed bread while piking in order to keep lots of small fish over my dead bait about 3 foot from the bank, i'd been feeding a small blob about every 30 seconds for more than an hour and had built up a nice head of small fish when i flicked some bait out and a jack pike left the water polaris missile style right in front of me. nearly had to change me trousers

mcdejer16

Reaction score
HOORAY!!! a measure of success tonight ,I only had three hours so I went to Sagalouts "easy" lake with a two pronged plan of attack...... Tench and Perch ,the Tench did not come but I had a Perch around three pounds after feeding literally under the pallet to maintain the interest of small Roach which eventually were scattered by the Perch.

S V be careful in this heat ,the way you rattle on you may get a sunburnt tongue :wh

Fishing under the platform, let me guess??? Key Transport?

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Well not having had time to catch up until today, I am getting a bit worried.

I shared a bivvy with Slime, next morning, you got it,

Lipstick on my pants, then i looked at Slime, now I am very worried, you got it again.

Slime had lipstick on his lips,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have had nightmares everynight since.:wh

But I must say, I was happy when I saw the lipstick on Spiders Arse..:D