Aces vs Chavs 2009

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
We have 19 probables at the moment. It would be nice to have a few more please! We have 30 pegs booked.

The current "dividing line" looks to be very "young" so I reckon Steve Spiller will definately end up an "ACE" - what an honour for him! ;)

Probables:
Neil M
Steve S
Les C
Graham M
Fred B
Nigel C
Stick Float
Sean M
Mark H
Cakey
Peter C
Scott W
Graham W
Claudia
Peter J
Slime
Grumpy
John McN
Steve W

Money:
The Peg Fee is actually £7.00 (not £6.00 as originally stated). I will need to confirm and pay for the required pegs by the end of September so will require payment by then (no Paypal facility so it'll have to be cheques).

More detail to follow.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
"The current "dividing line" looks to be very "young" so I reckon Steve Spiller will definately end up an "ACE" - what an honour for him!"

Nah! we can't have that, he ain't caught a decent sized roach yet so how can he possibly be an 'Ace' :wh - anyway he's used to being on the losers bench with the Chavs the step up might be too much for him :p

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
anyway he's used to being on the losers bench with the Chavs the step up might be too much for him

I'd have to agree with Graham; we don't want the poor chap to come over all peculiar now, do we.

Anyways, the laddie is 'economical with the truth' when it comes to his (advanced) years - I have it on reliable authority that Mr. Spiller is only 26.

Back to the Chavs methinks . . . . . . . .

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
The current "dividing line" looks to be very "young" so I reckon Steve Spiller will definately end up an "ACE" - what an honour for him!

OMG!!! I'm too young to be associated with the Golden Zimmer Club!

Peter don't be fooled by my boyish goodlooks, the increasing silver fox on my head gives it away, thank you for the compliment though :D

Come on all you wrinkly old lurkers get your names down for it, PLEASE..........
Clattercote is easy, you'll bag up....
It's even got wooden decking all the way around it, making it very zimmer, wheel chair friendly. If it's windy you might wanna strap yourselves down though! And there's always a young lad to assist you with carrying your tackle to your peg, aint that right Muffin ;)

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
That's a shame Les :(

Spidee Man you are allowed to come, but you aint allowed to use your own set of scales, or your weigh sack with the long piece of string on the bottom of it. It might get accidentally stood on when the sack is lifted :eek:

:D

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
If there is room I'd like to fish this again

If I remember rightly, Cakey has a match with Graham and myself,?? Cakey said it was easy................:D:D

New bait???

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Thank goodness you've shown up Ray, phew..........
I'm in with the Chavs again...
:D

---------- Post added at 22:01 ---------- Previous post was at 21:56 ----------

Mark, get a hair cut and have a shave.....
Hang on!!!
Are you and Chewie twins???
Peas in a pod........
:p

Muffin

Reaction score
I'm in Neil, as long as we have a roach only match :) I'm in for breakfast too, would not miss that for the world!

Steve, I'm prepared to help anyone carry their stuff to their swim as long as they line my plam with pieces of silver!!

Looking forward to being blown away by the wind and also showing how youth and exuberance will win over age..........plus I reckon if we stamp on all their bifocals and remove the wheels from their zimmers the chavs are guaranteed winners!

How do we pay for this wonderful event?

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Count me in for this one please. Ive moved to Banbury and its only 3 miles away from me so if anyone needs some overnight accomodation giz a shout.

Specihunter

Reaction score
I have to work out my holidays before I can make a decision . Trev turn your pm on please.