Late summer/Autumn Trent barbel fish-in

• Thread starter Herr General Swordsy
  • Start date

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I agree! Bollocks!

But your looking a bit poorly, very white, in fact, you should have a few days off to recover! Around the 15th should put you right!

B

Big Swordsy :O)

Cannot comment what so ever on such things as my staff occasionally read my posting to amuse themselves with my rants ;O)

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Lee, can't you let your micro-masters take control for the weekend?

I will be missing my 9 year olds birthday for the fish in, c'mon mate work some Fishing Magic!

B

Nah my deputy is off for a Scotland football match or something on them lines (she's in USA at moment watching footie) and I have another on long term sick which leaves me too tight to call off as well.

bollocks indeed!

I will just do a flying visit on the saturday am

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
usa....fotball???
my good friend malcolm glazier assures me it`s called "soccerball" cos he owns the greatest "soccerball" team in the world...

dog,no probs with the bivvie....

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Yeh I'm still in.

Gonna need a new organiser! You'll have to let me know about the money so I can send it to someone.

Thanks Nick

B

Yeah shit just because I wont make it for christ sakes don't cancel it you never know at the 11th hour something could turn up!

:O) ever the optimist!

M

matt thomas

i hope your talking about matt brown cos he knows who to talk to

M

matt thomas

thats ok then,ive only been once and that was with you lot :)

M

matt thomas

bet that weir is full of em,gorging themselves on 14lb barbel lol

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay

There have been some very big pike captured in this vicinity in the past.

As regards zander, I hope not.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
I've just spoken to Collingham AA and apparently we can't book any pegs for an overnighter, never mind two nights and the day between.

They only do bookings for matches apprently.

Seems just plain daft to me. I suppose charging for a match, then charging the Barbel anglers that arrive after that match gets them extra revenue.

Anyway, back to square one. Does anyone have any ideas?

ps. The number, if anyone else whats to try, is 01636 892700.

M

matt thomas

i bet the club or friendly society that books the match has to be a registered member of the nfa or something so even if we said it IS a match you will still not be able to provide the neccesary paperwork,
never mind we will just have to stand behind them and do lots of sighing and tutting
:)

M

matt thomas

same as last time then,and if anyone wants to wait until after the match and jump in the peg then thats ok too,its easier that way anyway now we have lost herr general to collect monies and stuff,theres no pressure on anyone