Paddler caught out on film displaying true attitude...

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Chevin , Maceo you do know this is all hypothetical dont you ?
Given that one of you lives in Australia the chances of you meeting are probably slim , even slimmer that you would meet in the exact circumstances where Maceo had the power to let you into traffic.

B

binka

I think all this talk of private number plates has brought us back around and ties in nicely with a suggestion that's been aired before, namely that of compulsory registration marks to be displayed on all canoes.

I wonder how militant they would be then, if they were easily identifiable and traceable?

Last edited:

maceo

Reaction score
That's not a bad idea, that.

If people are badly behaved, there should be a way of identifying them.

Chevin

Reaction score
You exposed nothing except your own bitterness captain. Obliged to protect the people from my driving indeed!

I had no idea that not letting out posh personalised number plate cars would irk you rich people quite as much. It seems it works beyond my wildest dreams.

I think the reason is because of your bloated sense of self-entitlement. You think because you're driving a £150k limousine, the £150 hooky Astra ought to give way to you and let you out. You're used to swanning through life. For you it's all private members and reserved and executive only, whilst us poor people are on the wrong side of the purple rope or out in the street with our noses pressed up against the window.

Well not on the road mate. I pay my road tax the same as you. That line in the road in front of you means give way and that's what you must do.

You, the rich man, give way to me.

Oh dear, you really do have an enormous chip on your shoulder don't you, though I see now that your dislike of personalised plates is now only directed at me and people driving white Range Rovers or whatever. One thing of which you can be certain though, I will never have to give way to you on the road so I guess that is one pleasure in your life you will never enjoy.

I never considered myself to be rich but I guess that I might be a bit better off than you if my ten year old Kia Optima is worth more than your Astra. You assume so much because of your inferior complex. You appear to think that because you have had to struggle in life, no one else has and that everything thing has been handed to them on a plate. if any bitterness has been displayed, it is all from your side of the discussion. You assume that people disagree with you simply because they are better off than you. Of course that is not the reason, I would contradict any one who bragged about the dangerous tactics you profess to adopt just because of a petty jealousy that is obviously eating away within you. Although it is totally irrelevant I am obviously far more mature and better natured than you, I have no problem in giving way to other road users, I am not into playing dangerous stunts when I am driving and to be honest, I would much rather have a driver like you in front of me. I am sure that being in front of anyone you have any reason to dislike would be where you want to be so both of us would be happy and I would be safer. Incidentally maceo, I only ever accused you of being an under achiever, I never dreamt that you also claimed to be a /benefits scrounger/terrorist sympathiser/a poor person. You really do have problems don't you.

---------- Post added at 18:36 ---------- Previous post was at 18:20 ----------

Chevin , Maceo you do know this is all hypothetical dont you ?
Given that one of you lives in Australia the chances of you meeting are probably slim , even slimmer that you would meet in the exact circumstances where Maceo had the power to let you into traffic.

Hi benny, of course I am aware of that and my name and address here make it quite obvious, I make no secret of that, or the fact that my car is a ten year old Kia Optima and not a 150k limo. But sadly maceo feels that anyone who contradicts him is doing so through a superiority complex. Sadly he displays an enormous inferiority complex in his illogical behaviour.

Last edited:

thecrow

Reaction score
One big difference between those that have a personalised number plate on their vehicle and paddlers that "don't give a **ck about you people" is that some of them with the plates that you complain about have done and continue to do lots for worthwhile charities, while the paddler has this **ck anyone else I will do what I want and I don't care who I tread on while I do attitude.

Anyone that has such an inferiority complex such as yourself must have gone through some sort of trauma in the past to make them like that I refuse to believe that its a natural emotion.

Its also very ironic that Maceo the name you use on here is also the name of a very upmarket restaurant in the heart of Paris, I wonder how many with personalised number plates visit there.

Can I suggest that you stop using this forum as a platform to broadcast your inverted snobbery at being one of the "poor people" as I am also one of the "poor people" that doesn't have this attitude and would not want to be thought of as having this attitude just because I am one of the aforementioned group.

Money isn't everything and if I had lots I would give it all away if it meant having my health back, there is always someone that is worse off than yourself, some might even have a personalised number plate.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Its also very ironic that Maceo the name you use on here is also the name of a very upmarket restaurant in the heart of Paris, I wonder how many with personalised number plates visit there.

. . . well, me for one, and to be honest it is not all that expensive at all. If memory serves me correctly a 3 course meal plus wine in the evening was around €75.

It is just off the Rue de Beaujolais . . . . . . . at the other end of Le Palais Royale. The only problem with the place was ever finding a parking slot close by, but the the whole of Paris suffers in the same way.

I was fortunate enough to live and work in Paris for almost 7 years and loved every minute of being there.

Last edited:

thecrow

Reaction score
. . well, me for one, and to be honest it is not all that expensive at all. If memory serves me correctly a 3 course meal plus wine in the evening was around €75.

Bloody hell Peter that would buy most of our shopping for the week, mind being one of the poor people I live mostly on gruel :) :)

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Bloody hell Peter that would buy most of our shopping for the week, mind being one of the poor people I live mostly on gruel :) :)

. . . compared to many other restaurants in Paris that is pretty inexpensive.

Two of my other favorites being Rat'n which was an Indian restaurant just off of the Avenue George V, and the other quite close around the corner being the Fermette Marbeuf . . . . . . excellent food in terrific surroundings . . . . .

The prices in either would probably send Maceo into palpitations . . . . the valet parking alone cost an arm and a leg LOL

Last edited:

robtherake

Reaction score

Relative poverty is a matter of perspective. As a family, we have more than enough to get by on, can afford to run a vehicle and buy the occasional nice treat, never run out of food, live in a dry, warm house in a nice little town. I'm also able to rent a little patch of land to grow vegetables - my bit of paradise in an increasingly urban landscape, and to indulge in this fine hobby of ours, once every so often. It would be nice to have a little more, if only for the security it brings, but my world's bloody good as it stands. I never forget that I was lucky enough to be born into a first world system, where we're almost all as rich as Croesus; almost 80% of the world's population live on less than a fiver a day.

Last edited:

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
I see you so Maceo you are one of those that come bladdering down hill cus you can't be bothered with a little thing like the highway code Nuff said

PG...

Sent from my 8055 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
You exposed nothing except your own bitterness captain. Obliged to protect the people from my driving indeed!

I had no idea that not letting out posh personalised number plate cars would irk you rich people quite as much. It seems it works beyond my wildest dreams.

I think the reason is because of your bloated sense of self-entitlement. You think because you're driving a £150k limousine, the £150 hooky Astra ought to give way to you and let you out. You're used to swanning through life. For you it's all private members and reserved and executive only, whilst us poor people are on the wrong side of the purple rope or out in the street with our noses pressed up against the window.

Well not on the road mate. I pay my road tax the same as you. That line in the road in front of you means give way and that's what you must do.

You, the rich man, give way to me.

Maceo,

Why have you got a chip on your shoulders ???? well not so much a chip, more like a sack of Spuds

Because you have an old banger, rent a house, may not earn much ( i don't know), is it everyone else's fault ???

There are many on FM that are no different to you, and many that may well be worse off. I was bought up on a council estate, so what. Worked very hard, still do, had old bangers, still have one for work. Saved and bought my own house. Its called helping yourself.

If you want something in life, go out and get it, you may have to work hard for it, so what. You keep going on about rich people, your people. Yet there you are paying a landlord rent.

Reading between the lines, i think you would be riding around in that white range rover if you came into money. If people want the nice things in life and have worked for it, what is wrong with that ??

Some of the rich do more work in a couple of days than you do in a week, they do it because they want nice cars, houses etc etc. I think your waiting for someone to give you it. No chance.

ciprinus

Reaction score
Fk me maceo, what have you done?
looks like you have gone and started a whole new 'war on wealth' all on your very lonesome.
personally and as a member of the 'wealthy for 3 days a week and broke for the rest' club, i think that the two main antagonists (maceo & Chevin) should be locked in a room for 1 hour each given an oversized Butt plug and the one who walks out straight after this hour is nominated as the winner.
oh btw, i have a half personalized plate, it has a J in it ;)

just a quick edit to say that i think that the paddler should be tied down to a table and butt whipped with a Hardy Marksman, that would shut his foul mouth:wh

Last edited:

dannyboy1

Reaction score
Ok I've read this read for a few days now and am at a total loss as to what the f##k its about??

Sent from my HP 8 G2 using Tapatalk

bennygesserit

Reaction score
You can see how people attract a nemesis I didn't find Maceo's original comment offensive but it obviously touched a nerve with some , you can never predict what some will take offense at - jibes about call centres sometimes irk me as my daughter works in one while she is waiting to start the next phase of her education. I thought all maceo said was that he wouldn't let people out with personal number plates , maybe he wouldn't actually behave like that in real life , maybe he just said it on a forum.

Someone else said they never let cycles out , well I cycle ! But to be honest if traffic is that bad i just go anyway , so I wasn't offended though I do get annoyed when people bash cyclists but not as annoyed as the guy who claimed he didn't see me ( six foot six wearing a white hi viz and lit up like a Christmas tree ) and left turned right in front of me so I crashed into his car.

Maceo's politics are largely alligned with my own and he has an interesting turn of phrase so without taking sides I think the forum is richer for him , and chevin too !

ciprinus

Reaction score
You can see how people attract a nemesis I didn't find Maceo's original comment offensive but it obviously touched a nerve with some , you can never predict what some will take offense at - jibes about call centres sometimes irk me as my daughter works in one while she is waiting to start the next phase of her education. I thought all maceo said was that he wouldn't let people out with personal number plates , maybe he wouldn't actually behave like that in real life , maybe he just said it on a forum.

Someone else said they never let cycles out , well I cycle ! But to be honest if traffic is that bad i just go anyway , so I wasn't offended though I do get annoyed when people bash cyclists but not as annoyed as the guy who claimed he didn't see me ( six foot six wearing a white hi viz and lit up like a Christmas tree ) and left turned right in front of me so I crashed into his car.

Maceo's politics are largely alligned with my own and he has an interesting turn of phrase so without taking sides I think the forum is richer for him , and chevin too !

i actually do sympathize with the views of BOTH antagonists, but i also know where pointless antagonism gets you,,,BANNED!!!

unless you are an editor :wh:wh

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score

I didn't find Maceo's original offensive either. He clearly has a thing about Rich people, and seems to take it that all rich people should give way to him.

I do find it offensive with his, my people, your people Bull.