waggler fishing

Philip

Reaction score
As I thought a heavy lead and laccy bands don't seem to mix !

Another option ...tie a stop knot on the line and leave the tag ends very long. Tuck those under the line clip and if a fish tries to take line you just rip it out of the clip and play the fish as normal.

Although personally I tend to just go the mark, clip unclip route.

Keith M

Reaction score
I am sick of trying to use photobucket I now use https://postimage.io/app.php its very quick and simple to use.

If I have some spare time to kill I will probably have a look at postimage with a view to changing over to it, but so far I've not had any problems with using photobucket whatsoever and I find it very simple to use; which is why I've stuck with it so far.
(Famous last words Lol)

Keith

Last edited:

thames mudlarker

Reaction score
There seems to be a number of small bugs in the photo album part of FM.

Nowerdays I just use the free photo hoster 'Photobucket' to insert pictures into my posts. It is quite simple to use.
You just copy all of your photos into photobucket first then whenever you want one of your photos inserted into a post you just copy the image code supplied from photobucket into your post.

NB: There are other free photo hosters on the web if you don't get on with photobucket.

Here's a photo of one of my barbel that I inserted into this post from photobucket:

Keith

I'll give it a go Keith but in not getting me hopes up :confused:....lols

I don't seem to have any problems on me other forums,

Most of me pics I take with me phone but me phone is a very basic push button type phone as I can't get on with the touch screen phones because I find the screen is to small, me iPad being a lot bigger is obviously not a problem for me, because me phone is the basic type it's not compatible with me iPad as there is no compatible lead that fits :(

What I tend to do is screen shot any pics from me iPad close up of me phone that then all go onto me personal album, I then crop the surrounding boarders of the pics by slightly enlarging me pics and screen shot once again to try and get the perfect pic :thumbs:

I'm not exactly computer literate or photogenic :eek:mg:.....lols

Like I say Keith me pics all seem to up load from me PERSONAL album and easily enough onto me profile album on the forum but for the life of me can't get em onto the galleries :confused:

Not ideal but I suppose that me profile album will have to do and I suppose is better than nothing :thumbs:

Last edited: