Which to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It may well be defamation Bw,but I have stacks of stuff you may not have seen he has written about me, including effectivley accusing me of theft from the bS.
If you don't think it needs a response,me being a BS official or not, then more fool you, he chose to bring it onto here as he has done on previous occasion.
IT's PERSONAL NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BS in case you didn't read that bit.

You may well have have met him as did I, on many occasions, all I can say is watch your back! No doubt you haven't heard about that either!!And by the way, the is no longer any bitching in the BS all the bitche(r)s have gone
---------- Post added at 20:43 ---------- Previous post was at 20:38 ----------

Mark, I always be a friend to those who treat me with respect.
By the way, watch how you answer Judas Priest (Phil Betteley) if you do.
Your post is perfectly understandable and shouldn't need any clarification.

Last edited:

Judas Priest

Reaction score
Fred
Obviously you do not understand the written word very well.

I am NOT being drawn in to one of your petty pointless self delusional arguements with Graham.

It is/was a simple no hidden agenda question of Mark in an attempt to clarify his post. For you to "join in " the way you have shows a sense of insecurity.

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, what's your excuse for joining in Phil?

I'm totally secure with everything I do, no insecurities in my life , just a few insects to swat occasionally!

---------- Post added at 21:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

..and I use my given name in all I do.

Judas Priest

Reaction score
So, what's your excuse for joining in Phil?

I'm totally secure with everything I do, no insecurities in my life , just a few insects to swat occasionally!

---------- Post added at 21:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

..and I use my given name in all I do.

No excuses Fred I "joined in" as you say quite a few posts back extolling the virtue of folks doing a little homework on both groups before , and if, deciding to join either. Rather sensible advice i'd say.

As for no insecurities. Your constant wittering about "and I use my given name in all I do" shows a certain level of insecurity as you appear to use it as though it justifies your rants, rather than relying on a reasoned credible response when conducting yourself on the forums.

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not at all Phil, I use my name because I don't have anything to hide.
I'm honest and trustworthy and generally a good bloke to know ,so I'm told. So haven't found the need to hide behind a made up name, what's your excuse ?

Judas Priest

Reaction score
No hiding Fred as those who matter know the name I post under.

We appear to have had this conversation before. Just because you say your name's Fred Bonney doesn't mean it is. Just because you think i'm Phil Betterley doesn't mean I am.

Every time you post and find difficulty justifying your words you resort to usual type, why ?

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The problem is I don't have to justify any of my words, you either accept them or you don't.
Most do, but they don't carry axes to grind, or have chips on their shoulder.

What I have to say is the way it is, take it or leave it.

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Just because you say your name's Fred Bonney doesn't mean it is. Just because you think i'm Phil Betterley doesn't mean I am.
I'm confused now and I thought I knew Fred Bonney, but it seems he might not be. :confused: :confused: :confused:

To be honest, I'm not Jeff Woodhouse either, I assumed the name because everyone thought that Basil McCabe was a bit too upper class and ignored me because of it. I read Jeff Woodhouse on a gravestone somewhere and have been claiming his disability benefit ever since. :cool:

gingerbeard

Reaction score

To be honest, I'm not Jeff Woodhouse either, I assumed the name because everyone thought that Basil McCabe was a bit too upper class and ignored me because of it. I read Jeff Woodhouse on a gravestone somewhere and have been claiming his disability benefit ever since. :cool:

Is that not a real photo too?

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Is that not a real photo too?
Nah, this is me.

jeff-woodhouse-albums-strange-things-seen-whilst-fishing-picture2520-wolf-man.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.