Ban on Hunting imminent?

M

Mel Crighton

I must agree with you Ron, there is more Football on the box than soaps these days and that say's something.

J

John Lock

Footbal. n. A game played by 22 millionaires under the watchful eye of a pauper and his 'assistants'.

Iceman

Reaction score
Just emailed my MP for his stance on any attemp to ban angling , will be interesting to see his reply and I will post on here when I get one.

W

Wolfman Woody

"Where were the other 105?" - Annie's Bar?

It gets me on any big debate. The PM gets up to speak. Then comes the turn of the Leader of the Opposition. Once he's finished the b*****rs all leave for afternoon tea and stickies. The Lib/dem spokesman is talking to an empty house. The only time they reassemble is when the count comes back in.

The debate (if you can call it that) is an aside, everyone's made their minds up anyway.

J

John Hepworth

No need to ban football in Yorkshire, its dying a natural death all by it's self.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

"No need to ban football in Yorkshire, its dying a natural death all by it's self."

No John --Its being murdered by greedy,money grabbing,selfish players .....

M

Mel Crighton

Whats the going rate for a footballer these days about a ?5 a second.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

And I heard that Rotherham have gone to the bottom of the 1st Div.

Thank bloody goodness.

MarT

Reaction score
Just like to say that I do not agree with fox-hunting as it stands...but believe that foxes still have to be culled..as they have no natural predators to hunt them.
(Foxes being one of the biggest carriers of Rabies...god help us if there is an outbreak of that!)

I also believe that Mink have to be hunted down, and the best way to achieve this is with hounds...due to the enviroment in which they live (heavy vegetation close to water-courses).
Thanks again to the do gooders which set them free in the first place!!!

Also ..and this is especially for you MaNick...do you think that the antis will go home and hang up their hats? now that they have a victory on hunting with hounds? no this is the thin end of the wedge and us anglers are in the firing line at some point!

Hope you are not to near the front getting a smack on the head...cos I will!
Throwing everything I can at them!!!

J

John Hepworth

Read an interesting bit in the local free paper today; the local CA enlisted the help of a hunt from West Yorkshire to go after mink. Are they 'scab workers' bussed in as during the miners strike. What's wrong in supporting your LOCAL hunt's CA? Or have they already seen the way ahead.