Any Idea's You Lot :-)

O

Ozz

After assisting with the organisation of this years North-West Junior Carp Fish-In, I have now taken on the full organisation for next year, with help from some freinds(Yes I do have some).!
Its just the little problem of funding it, if any of you thinkers out there have got any idea's for fund raising, can I have them please....I don't want to go along the lines of sponsored this that or the other, we already do that for a worthy cause, which I not going to effect.
I need to raise somewhere in the region of 400/500 quid to pay for the whole weekend event.
So come on guys get your thinking caps on and let me know.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
and im a southerner! Lets see if any of the northern monkleys contribute or are they just all tight?

O

Ozz

THANKS Stu, very much appreciated...we are willing to do our bit to raise funds, its just that we dont want to have to go along the "will you sponsor me" lines, I thought about getting the war office out on the street at night, I might be able to raise 10pence that way!

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

I'll match Stuart if that helps.

Your almost half way then mate.

O

Ozz

Wol, Your are star aswell m8, if you and Stu want to pay us a visit for the weeekend, your more than welcome..last year we named swims after company's that donated, this year there will be a Fishing Magic swim.
Thanks again guys

W

Errr,no, I'd like one swim called 'Wols' and the other you can call, hmmmmm, let me fink on this one......,hmmmmm, yes i got it....

'The obese'

Sounds kinda good dont it?

When you looking at doing it?

O

Ozz

Hopefully the 1st or 2nd weekend in July,
"Wols" will be there mate, would you like it next to the "Obese" swim?

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
yes put it next to obese Oz....

oh dear, i seem to be skint all of a sudden.....just a formal apology will do on here mate. I'll be with you in hour or so oz.

O

Ozz

Ok m8, we're 5 mins from the North West angling center....see top of page...and of course you have my most unreserved appology(see Wol)!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Thats better.......so your now ?200 up from two southern'ers for a northern event!

mmmmmmmm theres a picture starting to form in my head here!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
ROFLMFFAO! no donuts tho love. Wol have you told everyone about your phone call to me last night yet? and the contents within?

O

Ozz

Just out out interest....as we are starting to slowly contact company's for freebies for the event..would anyone like to see who actually says yes or no?

B

Big Rik

you can have ?100 from me too.

Mine can be called......

"The Flapper"

W

'Wols' 'The Flapper' 'The Obese'

rofflmfao

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
I'm afraid to say thats ?300 from the original 'fisher boys', now that can't be bad. All southern I believe too?

All smiling, all happy, adies and gentlemen I give you the fisher boys.......

Link it Wol!