Any Idea's You Lot :-)

O

Ozz

Rick....TA i'm absoultly gobsmacked at the response...A MASSIVE thank you guys, The swim will be whatever you guys want it to be.
just off to meet up with Stu...
Thanks again..:)

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

<a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/members/images/4324/gallery/fisherboyscopy.jpg>Fisherboys</a>

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......And the f***ing idiot asked me if it was right on MSN.

What a ginger, shredded wheat side burned, nompty rally driving mong!

And don't you dare put it right Rik.

p***ing myself here!

B

Big Rik

The Obese, The Flapper and The Fiddler has more of a ring to it.
(pun intended)

still no sign of the mouthy Northerners.

Quick to jump all over other peoples threads when they can slag off and take the piss, but not so forthcoming when it really counts....

Glad I/we can feel as if we are making a difference to something worthwhile Ozz.

"Cuts right into the flesh that does Jean"

R

roto fryer 1

and no i dont se ewhy i should pay for a swim to be called the bore or sleepy swim !!

R

roto fryer 1

but a nice lump of silver jewellery value ?100 or so is yours for the event

O

Ozz

Thanks Roto, and I would never accuse you of being anything but a top geezer..
Cheers mate

pete proctor

Reaction score
Sorry, probably like a lot of others on here I cant afford ?100.00 but if I could I would. I might give a few pounds anyway, which will be bigger loss to my pocket than ?100.00 to some body whose well off.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
funny how quiet the northern monkey's are isn't it?

Probably off peeling orange's in ones pockets!

J

jason fisher

we just don't like encouraging people to fish for rat fish.

W

Graham's loving looking at his wallet doing an impression of Gollum, "its mine ALL mine"

Barneys thinking of his Scotch money.

Ed's thinking if he donates money he'll have less for buying friends.

Ron only has Sarf Afrika rands.

W

Very.

Somfink to do wiv.....tight as a gnat's chuff, maybe?

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
A northern event, for northern youngsters, helping to prevent young northerners from staying off the other thread (crack cocaine)and trying to stop these youngsters from breaking into the houses of the northern anglers on here....

Nice, nothing like putting a little back into the community....

Come on you tight northern gits, even a fiver for your own 'cave painting' off spring will help out here!

R

roto fryer 1

cakehole will donate a pack of tesco value bacon on condition you name a swim ....................no fish corner

M

Malcolm Bason

Right - I ain't giving much, cos I aint got much, but I WILL DONATE SOMETHING!

Please let us know when and by what means, and I will honour my pledge!

Can't remember when my account last crept out of the red, but its such a worthy cause, how could I not offer something.

O

Ozz

Thanks to everyone.
But it doesn't have to be money. Im more than appreciative for the money donations to fund the event. Anybody who has got any actual fund raising ideas who may have been in the same situation we are more than willing to use i.e. race nights etc.
Pete/Malcolm many many thanks every penny will count, and i will let everyone know in due course our forwading details.

pete proctor

Reaction score
Stuart, no I'm a northerner from Crewe in Cheshire. What disturbs me about this thread is that there will be a lot of people who cant afford ?100.00, me for a start, who will find it belittling to keep hearing the jibes from the people who can.

My point in my earler post, which looks like it didn't come across very well, was that ?5.00 from somebody who can't afford much could be a bigger sacrifice than the ?100.00 from somebody who can.

Maybe the northerners are giving or intending giving what they can afford without shouting about it as much.and there are lot of tight arsed southerners out there as well if only three or four of you have given ?100.00 so far, by your standards anyway.

Theres certainly nothing to admire in shouting about how much you've given to a good cause. what was Rik saying about northerners mouthing off?

That gave me a laugh anyway.