Any Idea's You Lot :-)

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

"Ed's thinking if he donates money he'll have less for buying friends"

Ed's wondering if his heating allowance for over 60s has been paid in with his Old Age Pension this week

J

jason fisher

i'm a yorkshireman, there's 2 things we don't give away lightly blood and money, the other problem is i'm a grand short this month with loss of earnings due to being off work ill and the big lump of dosh the solicitors want off me for divorce proceedings, maybe in a couple of months i'll be able to stump up a few quid to help out but not this one, and as for ideas, i've been up since 3am and i'm still at work for another hour ideas dried up hours ago, i'm concentrating on the boss not catching me snoring.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Amazing, the obvious 5 points that are being missed here are listed below

1 - we are trying help out by causing a stir which will entice people to put their hands in their pockets by whatever means we can, those who can help will and those who can't won't based on their own financial circumstances. If guilt is being felt by those who can but won't then hey, what can I say!

2 - we are trying help out by causing a stir which will entice people to put their hands in their pockets by whatever means we can, those who can help will and those who can't won't based on their own financial circumstances. If guilt is being felt by those who can but won't then hey, what can I say!

3 - we are trying help out by causing a stir which will entice people to put their hands in their pockets by whatever means we can, those who can help will and those who can't won't based on their own financial circumstances. If guilt is being felt by those who can but won't then hey, what can I say!

4 - we are trying help out by causing a stir which will entice people to put their hands in their pockets by whatever means we can, those who can help will and those who can't won't based on their own financial circumstances. If guilt is being felt by those who can but won't then hey, what can I say!

5 - we are trying help out by causing a stir which will entice people to put their hands in their pockets by whatever means we can, those who can help will and those who can't won't based on their own financial circumstances. If guilt is being felt by those who can but won't then hey, what can I say!

A hundred pounds is a lot of money, so is ?1, at the end of the day it all helps, we were certainly not trying to set an example by donating ?100, its just down here, we have so much money we don't know what to do with it. We're loaded, we're sorry, but we are. It's not easy being rich you know!

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
And as for Mr Fisher, we love you, but don't care a dam about your problems if you're not prepared to come and live where people talk properly.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

I find tenners make better rizla's than fivers, any one else notice that?

Jason, get your hand out from down the side of the sofa.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Tight arse southerners? Nice one?

but...........it's a northern event, fished by northerners, for the benefit of northerners!

J

jason fisher

chopped the sofa up last week looking for money, now i'm sitting on a tea chest and hoping the bloke who owns the house don't notice.

F

Frothey

i'll chuck a few quid in the pot as well ozz.

might be ?1 short, gotta send Ed a couple of 50p's for the electricity meter....

"I find tenners make better rizla's than fivers, any one else notice that?"

i just snort the drugs, and burn ?20 notes for the hell of it.

M

Malcolm Bason

ha ha ha, like it!

The only thing I'll be taking mate is a few pics of carp! Caught by Moi!!!

........and I'm gonna ave a cat, I don't care how cold it is!

Where's Baz and Mel when there's money to be handed out!

E

If all you Southerners are so loaded --I'll be pleased to lighten the load a bit for you --E-mail me and I'll let you have my address to send me some cash .....

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Is it just addressed to 'slum in tut norf' or will that just go to every northern household?

Help me out here Ed, I've just fuelled up the leer jet.

M

Mel Crighton

Sorry lads to disapoint you but just put my hand in my pocket towards the Hospices kids Christmas party.and that would cover the cost of this northern event.

E

I've only had one e-mail from you southerners and HE knows who he is .....come on, any one else want to donate .???

Hi Rik .....

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what its like to be rich, because I've never been poor.
I'll risk a couple o quid when the address comes up.

E

Two e-mails now

(One of them actually contained money)

Thank you

E

Just had another one with ?1 in it

Thanks Wol