Awesome!

T

The Monk

Although I`m not sure how it would be applicable in bream fishing circles

(then again)

J

John Lock

>Although I`m not sure how it would be >applicable in bream fishing circles

It's an AWESOME new way of holding fish for photos (prevents scale damage you see), but it's obviously not recommended if the fish is a predator.

R

Rod MacAskill

"Talk the talk" "24-7" are irritating phrases I find - and in fishing circles matchman who refer to fish as "bits" and pretentious writers that use Latin names such as "old esox" or "tinca tinca"

J

John Lock

I had a girlfriend once. White slingbacks, mobile phone permanently clamped to her ear, always chewing gum, lived in a stoneclad house with a huge satellite dish. Some people thought she was a pikey but I knew she was an Esox girl.

F

Frothey

"i found a few carps" instead of "i found a group of carp".....only 1 person i know that does that, unfortunately in print...

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Here is the angling report from hell:

"Top match angler and four times World Champ Robb (Noddy) Nodd Bashes Belting 12 lb Boris on pole.

Noddy Comments: "I rigged my Greening Assasinator with 18 elastic on a stretch of the Tidal Trent. Using Hair rigged maggies I lunked into the 12 lb lump after I had caught a shedful of slabs on Peg 72.

The 12 lb kipper really pulled my string. Basically I was not expecting the battling boris as a snapper in my swim put the slabs down.

But at the end of the day it was an awesome session - truly awesome."

T

The Monk

Its a total bastardisation of the English tongue Ron

innit, wellgood, quality, thats all I get from my kids after spending thousands of pound on their university educations

'fellicitykendall'Merv, isnt she a little young for you mate? haha

M

Mel Crighton

"Why", "But", "It only", "Why not" you dads will know what I mean..........

J

Jeff (Cheeky Monkey) Woodhouse

"I, myself, personally" gets on my tits.

I hate "24-7" also. Unfortunately I sell a product called A-247. I still hate it.

Felicity Kendal . Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

M

MaNick

I actually think that the AUSTRALIAN tonal variation that turns a "statement" into a "question" is a good thing....

It promotes conversation by beckoning the listener to comment on the statement being made?

D

Deecy

"i found a few carps" instead of "i found a group of carp".....only 1 person i know that does that, unfortunately in print...
Frothey I know who you mean, along with a few "kitchen sink" rigs that is a most infuriating book.

Milo

Reaction score
I'd just like to say a big up to the fishin'magic massive :)~

T

The Monk

Haulin Jim!,

What me and the droogs do when we`ve had a long session on the banks, is call at the local den of Iniquity, pull the ruffe slapper behind the bar and order an haulin.

This is basically a Northern term stolen by the south and comprises of a pint pot full of everything from the top shelf, an haulin right!