Blenhiem Palace and tackle

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I will bring my barrow so some of the heavy stuff can go on that, I will push it down to the boat house, but Bu**er pushing it back up like last year, I must have had everyones gear on the barrow.

If anyone wants to bring barrows, they are safe at the boathouse.

BC, Les will look after you OK, he is used to looking after the old and infirm, the insane might be new to him..........:wh:D

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Reaction score
I will bring my barrow so some of the heavy stuff can go on that, I will push it down to the boat house, but Bu**er pushing it back up like last year, I must have had everyones gear on the barrow.

If anyone wants to bring barrows, they are safe at the boathouse.

BC, Les will look after you OK, he is used to looking after the old and infirm, the insane might be new to him..........:wh:D

Hahahaha.................... How true !!!!

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Now I'm getting seriously concerned. I couldn't make Graham's do because it was my boys birthday bash this weekend but having read the stories I'm not sure I can cope with a night like that.

Seriously. I feel that I ought to stay and I want to but I dont really drink & I certainly dont do rowdy.This is starting to make me feel really uncomfortable.

So dont be offended if I get a pitch at the other end of the site.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Skippy don't worry mate, it'll all be alright on the night. A campsite is different to Boundry Water Park. I did get a bit concerned when a guest was hanging out of the B&B window telling us to shut TF up though...

I booked the whole thing at the campsite last time:eek:
Imagine how worried I was!!!

I haven't booked yet cos I'm scared they will tell me to bog off when I tell them my surname! I might blagg a booking as an extra 'Clarke or Clark' :D
They'll just laugh if I tell them I'm Giddy! Or I could always try Mr & Mrs Stains :D;)

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Reaction score
My hotel room is booked!!

Graham and I have booked a hotel for 2 nights

---------- Post added at 23:27 ---------- Previous post was at 23:22 ----------

I did get a bit concerned when a guest was hanging out of the B&B window telling us to shut TF up though...

That was the owner ............. But Uncle Dave 'sorted things' out with him

He gave him some spools of Jackal (the new super hooklength material from Kryston)

He gave him an extra few bob to cover the cost of laundering the bedclothes

The Bone Collector

Reaction score
Now I'm getting seriously concerned. I couldn't make Graham's do because it was my boys birthday bash this weekend but having read the stories I'm not sure I can cope with a night like that.

Seriously. I feel that I ought to stay and I want to but I dont really drink & I certainly dont do rowdy.This is starting to make me feel really uncomfortable.

So dont be offended if I get a pitch at the other end of the site.

Don't worry Skip non of us do Rowdy we usually are in no state to do rowdy.....

..... unconscious maybe:confused:.......

.............. but rowdy never :).

Last edited:

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Due to other comittments I will have to drive up in the morning and back home in the evening.

So, sadly I won't get to witness the various 'goings-on' at the camp site.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
You lot need therapy...you're all in denial !

Yes we do, and yes we are.

We are in denial, as we were in no fit state, the punch up in the campsite bar was started by Spiller, we all help finish it, bit like a western, chairs and tables all over the place, Great fun. Then Spiller walking out like John wayne ( the small version ), saying, to hell I will. That after the manager told him to pack his bivvy and go.

Therapy is needed, Uncle Dave running round the shower block with Spiders sock, wasn't the site the others visitors had paid to see. It was made worse with Slime and Posh Paul, fighting over Slimes blow up doll.

Hewitt and myself just carried on drinking, then throwing the empty bottles at Uncle Dave and Spiders each time they did a lap round the shower block. Elwin cut his foot on the broken glass, stupid boy, fancy walking where we were throwing bottles, and with no shoes on.

I think the final straw was when the manager found us all in the kitchen, eating his food at 3am in the morning, his 50th birthday cake was very nice, I got most of it when Spiders stuck it in my face, it wouldn't have been that bad, but come on, the candles were still alight. Thats what started the fire in the kitchen.

So you see Skippy, nothing to worry about, just a quite weekend and a few drinks, magic........:eek::)

The Bone Collector

Reaction score

We are in denial, as we were in no fit state, the punch up in the campsite bar was started by Spiller, we all help finish it, bit like a western, chairs and tables all over the place, Great fun. Then Spiller walking out like John wayne ( the small version ), saying, to hell I will. That after the manager told him to pack his bivvy and go.

Therapy is needed, Uncle Dave running round the shower block with Spiders sock, wasn't the site the others visitors had paid to see. It was made worse with Slime and Posh Paul, fighting over Slimes blow up doll.

Hewitt and myself just carried on drinking, then throwing the empty bottles at Uncle Dave and Spiders each time they did a lap round the shower block. Elwin cut his foot on the broken glass, stupid boy, fancy walking where we were throwing bottles, and with no shoes on.

I think the final straw was when the manager found us all in the kitchen, eating his food at 3am in the morning, his 50th birthday cake was very nice, I got most of it when Spiders stuck it in my face, it wouldn't have been that bad, but come on, the candles were still alight. Thats what started the fire in the kitchen.

So you see Skippy, nothing to worry about, just a quite weekend and a few drinks, magic........:eek::)

Proper Magic....:)

Glad you did not tell him everything Ray......

The names have been changed to protect the innocent. ;)

Last edited:

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Proper Magic....:)

Glad you did not tell him everything Ray......

The names have been changed to protect the innocent. ;)

I wouldn't tell all BC, I don't want Skippy to worry, but there is nothing to worry about.

Did you manage to put the taps back on the sink after you and Slime pulled the sink off the wall.????:)

Steve Spiller

Reaction score

It wasn't my fault that that little girl started crying when I told her she had to wait her turn for the pool table, I only 9 pound coins lined up on it! And there was no need for her dad to come over and have a pop at me, it was past her bed time anyway. They don't like it up em when you tell em they are bad parents for keeping their kids up too late so that they can get pi$$ed!