Caption Competition No. 3

G

Gerry Castles

If I squeeze just here, we'll have the most expensive scrambled eggs in the world.

J

Joe Foxall

first bloke: why fish for that its orrible.
second bloke: well
first bloke: i was talking to the fish.

P

Peck Neville

for christs sake hurry up and take the damned foto, the landing net handle i am perched on is about to break through the arse of my shell suit, if i clench my cheeks any harder these false teeth of mine are going to shatter with the impact of a landing net handle hitting them FROM THE INSIDE.

R

Rodney Wrestt

(Fish)
E're mate, I've told you there are no eggs, I'm male any more squeezing and one flick of my tail and we'll see who has the small black eggs...

D

disco dan

GRAHAMS FIRST BARBEL TAXIDURMIE WAS NOT A
GREAT SUCCESS.

(NOT THAT YOU OR ANYONE ON FISHING MAGIC
WOULD)

A

Andrew Miller

Ok Sturgeon we can relax our tummy now that Wendy Perry gone

L

Les Jones

(Fish) If I had know I was going to have my picture taken, I would have had a shave.

W

Wendy Perry

(Wendy ) Bloody hell Graham i know you said i'd look good in leather but this fish suit is killing me and don't you dare drop me !!!
;)

D

David Robichaud

Of course they are whiskers you idiot, what do you think I tickle the old trout with.

V

Vinnie Coleman

What a strange species!Odd colours on head,narrow eyes & whiskers,had to jump into his hands to look closer!

R

Ron Clay

I'm not putting this one back. The leathery skin will make me a nice new and bigger wallet.

G

Gerard Knight

not quite what i was after but it will make a nice change to turkey

D

Douglas Reynolds

Well,some people keep cows and goats for milk,i just happen to like caviar!

S

Shaun King

Weather was cold and frosty
A sturgeon took the hook
Fishing Magic pictured it
For us to have a look