Caption Competition No. 3

R

Rodney Wrestt

The next item we have for you here on F.M. the shopping channel is this novelty loofa, modelled by our Graham, give us a twirl Graham...

J

John Pleasance

and we also have the correct batteries in the camp shop so the kids won't be disappointed on Xmas morning.

J

John Pleasance

no this is the manual model but for another ?99.99. there is a remote controlled version.

J

John Pleasance

The new Nash bait submarine, also on display at a tackle shop near you.Don't get left behind.

R

Richard Bartlett

With its silver-grey sides & bewhiskered, underslung snout, this easily-identified primitive species is shown here with its preferred prey.

F

Frank Curtis

First of all no caviar and now I'm told I have to give it to the Queen!

D

Darren Taylor

Okay, seen as you are better with the camera - I'll hold it for you!

D

Darren Taylor

Yrust me, this is the first dogfish ever to be caught in fresh water! What do I win?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
The fish was caught in France while carp fishing. I'd just got back from the shower block (hence the slicked back hair) cast in, and it took straight away. I reeled it in, thinking it was a skimmer bream, no fight at all worth calling.

J

John Pleasance

Well there you go Mrs Marsden,I said Harry Potter, you said snotty little kid , and now look at you!

S

Steve Wallwork

What a prehistoric looking specimen, and the fish isn't that pretty either!

J

John Pleasance

Hello, Anglers Mail ? you can have Thomas Petch back now....Thats Fishingmagic!!

D

Dave Burr

Well I reckon its a fake coz I heard Graham say he had seen the 'plastic sturgeon'

I

Ian Grant

GRAHAM TO PHOTOGRAPHER-"SEE!I TOLD YOU I WOULD CATCH ONE-WHEN IT COMES TO CATCHING
PIKE I'M THE MASTER"

G

Gary Knowles

Gary: How do you know its a real tight ar*e ?

Graham: Because I've got my thumb stuck right up it.....

Gary: err, Sorry Graham I was talking to the sturgeon !