Catfish fish-in 2007

Matty C

Reaction score
haha.. no worries mate.. Ill have a couple extras just in case, but youre more than welcome to one.

Reaction score
Matty ,7am will be fine ,haveing trouble with the B T line and computer at the moment so may not be able to post or lurk for long , if thats the case we will see everybody ( and Steaker ) saturday , have a good night Friday but save some cats for me :):):)

Matty C

Reaction score
ok guys.. I had a brief convo with cakey over email, and he appologises but he wont be able to make it.. He said he is really gutted about it, and to wish everyone the best of luck..

Plus, as you know Ive not been able to get ahold of Budgie for a bit over a month now, so its anyone guess if he turns up or not.. Also, Ive not been able to get ahold of Evan for a few days now which is odd.. this might make things for me very tricky, as he is my only mode of transport there and back..

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
let me know where you are Matt, if you need transport - I don't mind picking you up.

Matty C

Reaction score
Evans just told me he's not fishing this weekend.. he cant afford it n doesnt fancy the whether..

the names confirmed now are:

Me
Les clark
Nick
Mark
christian
Trev
heather
steaker
colin north
Mrs North

still dont know if budgie is coming or not

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Will Mark keep up his performance? I'm taking bets, pm me for odds.

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Alright well will see you all tomorrow I'm off to make 20 sandwiches then bed.

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
Only 20?? ........ what're you going to eat?

Very damp here at the moment chaps, humidity in the 90's and 20 degrees cent.
It hasn't stopped raining since 5 o'clock.
The wind has knocked me hat off twice!
Tomorrow's supposed to be brighter, roll on tomorrow.

What flavour are the sandwiches Christian?
We don't eat fish spread.

Matty C

Reaction score
see you later Chris..

Many thanks for the offers of lifts guys.. Although Evan isnt coming, he has offered to still drive me 30 odd miles or however far it is from here to drop me off..

However, if there is any chance of a lift home on monday, I would be eternilly greatful... ? please ?

Matty C

Reaction score
Guildford.. Surrey.. the basic route from the fishery will be M25 - A3.. about 30-40 minute drive

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be leaving late sunday night - work comitments, yawn!! Happy to give you a lift though Matt? Do we still have enough numbers to "book" the larger lake - bearing in mind like last year they could ask us to share the cost of the empty swims between those of us fishing? Am I correct in saying as it stands - another ?12 each on top of the ?60? I can live with it, others may not be too keen?

Matty C

Reaction score
the numbers Mark could go either way.. We will deffinately get all on snipe.. and it will deffinately only cost 60 max.. however, being that a few people have dropped out last minute, he might let a couple more people outside our group, on the lake.. I dont know 100% though if he'll do that.. the money though is stuck at 60 for the 3 nights

The offer of a lift if much appreciated, and I will gladly accept if I dont get another offer for on monday.. We'll see how it pans out.. many thanks for the offer though.. a true gent.

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Steaker, I'm not only eating sandwiches. I've got myself lots more nutritious food. Such as Chocolate cornflake cake thingy, peperammis, baby bells, sausage rolls, scotch eggs. Although I've got a few bannanas and apples aswell.

Couldn't sleep so thought I'd turn the computer on. Also didn't make my sandwiches as I ended up watching holiday show down from hell.

6.30 start tomorrow. yaaaawwwwn.

I did a metcheck thing for my postcode (only 3 or 4 miles from Beaver) and looks like we're in for a almost no rain weekend.

The weather man wouldn't lie, would he?

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
This is turning out to be a 'suck it and see' excursion. I love mystery tours, you never know where you'll end up ........ half-way to Broadstairs in a bivvy if this wind keeps up .......... heheheheheheh!!