Catfish fish-in 2007

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Had a slot Nick, and yours will better because your thikning it through.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Just been doing some and saving it on word.Thank heaven for kids because my eldest has been showing me what to do....i haven`t got a soddin clue!!!
One question though....when you send in a write up,do you leave it so the people at fishing magic can tinker around with fonts,resizing pics and general tidying up???

Matty C

Reaction score
hiya guys..

Cheers for that Chris.. did you tell G to hang on a bit til he has all of ours ?
Many thanks to you too Les and Nick, some words from the both of you would be great..

Nick, yes you can leave the fancy stuff to the FM people.. just write up your stuff on word, when I did the last one I put "insert pic 1" for example in brackets where I think it should go, then names all the pics pic 1 pic 2 and so on..

as mentioned, it might be easier to just send them all to me so I can send them to G in one go, so he's not constantly waiting for other dribs and drabs..

cheers for the photos colin and Les.. really appreciate it.

Matt

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
Just to let you all know, nothing changed in my corner.
To top it all off, the nutty bailiff came eventually to confirm, that where I was fishing the fish came to 'sulk' after being caught. Explains a lot doesn't it! ...........
The 'twit' managed to get on the wrong side of Les.
I look forward to reading, all the erroneous accounts planned for publication, which will of course be followed by a factual version.
A large thank you to all those attending, I don't often get allowed out on my own, unless there's someone responsible to look after me.
Thanks Christian you did a great job, I hope you've recovered from the little shock I gave you.
A memorable and enjoyable session, thank you all.

Reaction score
Don`t know if it was " Mr Shimano " Christian , but this tw*t was young ,tall with a beard ,i got into the van on monday morning to load up and was told "Oh no you cant do that ,no cars allowed on the lakes to load and unload " ,after a few words ,i gave in and barrowed my gear down into the carpark ,not a long way but having the gear for two it would have been a lot easier to load near the swim on the pathway .
When i got home i had a look at the fishing permit and at the bottom of the permit it states : Cars are allowed to Tuscany and Snipe Lake for unloading and loading only .
What a jobsworth ( i`m being polite ) .

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Les,the head/onsite bailiff who is also called nick,gave us all permission to park up there and drop off/load up kit.I was with him in the portacabin/shop when he told the lake owner as well,who had no problem with it as long as no one blocked his driveway entrance.
Shame i wasn`t able to stop the extra night,i`d of told him where to go!!!

Take it from me les,it wasn`t Mr Shimano you met,you would have smelt the bullshit a mile off before seeing him.
Perhaps if evan was there with his world famous pork and bean stew,the irrisistable smell wafting over the fishery might have lured him over to us.

C

Colin North, the one and only

The guy you are talking about told me that he was the permanent head bailiff.

Matty C

Reaction score
I think the guy youre talkin about is Lee.. I dont like him too much. Had a few convos with him on the phone..

Anyways, write-ups.. Im all but done, and have everyones words and pics except Nicks, so as soon as youre done mate, send it over n Ill send them all to G and get it on the site asap.

Cheers guys
Matt

T

trev matthews

Hi Guys, has Mattys write up been done yet or wot ? Also how did the pictures come out of Matts biggie ?

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

I've received some stuff from Christian, but nothing else.

Matty C

Reaction score
Hmm.. Greham, I sent you an email a few days ago with an attached folder, which had, Mine, Les', Nicks and Colins write-up in, with all the pics..

I sent it to Greham@fishingmagic.com

If there is an alternative email address, please can you let me know..

cheers mate
Matt

Matty C

Reaction score
hello guys..

Just a quick note to say that after a bit of a delay, what with problems getting the mail to Greham, he's finally recieved it and he said he'll try n get the write-up on the site this monday or tuesday..

all the best
Matt

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Nick: "when you send in a write up,do you leave it so the people at fishing magic can tinker around with fonts,resizing pics and general tidying up???"

All written stuff for FM is best sent to me as a text doc, preferably Word. You can indicate any bold or italic text, etc, but it all has to be HTML coded so don't worry too much about that.

Images are best sent separately to the text as JPEGS. Try to keep them to around 1mb apiece, but don't worry too much if they're a bit bigger. I'd rather edit them smaller than try to make a good picture from a low resolution image. Besides, I can crop a bigger picture if necessary without losing too much quality.