D300

C

Cakey

this is the first time ever Ive waited .................I normally do a Graham

The Monk

Reaction score
I dont know mate, technically they are second hand, I wouldnt want to chance one

The Monk

Reaction score
I wouldnt like the thought of my D300 being mauld by some scouser with aids or something

W

Wolfman Woody

I'm seriously considering a D60 with the 18-135 lens.

Any thoughts? Anyone ......

The Monk

Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

you kill me woody

W

Wolfman Woody

Snobby bas***d!

Stuff your D300 up your rrrrrrrs if you ever get it.

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

If I didn't have a D300, I would go for one of the Olympus models.

I have always had a soft spot for Olympus having owned OM-1s and an OM-10 as a back up camera. The big thing about Olympus cameras is that they are compact and much smaller than the rest. In the 70s, the Zuiko optics were superb.

Today however the Zuiko lenses are not commanding very good reviews. My tendency if I wanted a decent lens is to get the Olympus body and put Sigma lenses on it.

C

Colin North, the one and only

I currently have a D70 and a D200. I also own a Sigma 170-500 telephoto lens, but cannot, for the life of me, get a sharp picture using that lens with either camera. I have always been a fan of using marque lenses, but sometimes the cost of Nikon/Nikkor lenses is prohibitive, to say the least.

Have any of you guys experienced similar problems using a nikon body with non marque lenses?