Des Taylor coming back?

• Thread starter BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester
  • Start date
B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

Where abouts in Manchester will he be Terry?
And what would you like me to ask him?

P

paul williams 2

Ask him who co wrote the very first article he had in a monthly!? :)

T

Terry Comerford

Just the stuff you're asking on here Baz.
Unfortunately Des doesn't spend his entire life on the net, but as lots of anglers know, he's always got time to answer any questions.
I'll email you the details.

Deanos

Reaction score
Where abouts in Manchester will he be Terry?And what would you like me to ask him?

Baz,
Please ask ?Des? if Carol Vorderman wears knickers when she is doing the sums on countdown!
WHOOOOOOOOOOO

B

BAZ (Angel of the North) aka Fester

So one of my questions will be -;
Terry Comerford wants to know if Matt Hayes is a much better angler than yourself now that you are past your sell by date.

P

paul williams 2

Tell him i said he is a pettle **** drinker and not a patch on his uncles!

Deanos

Reaction score
Where abouts in Manchester will he be Terry?And what would you like me to ask him?

Baz,

Please will you ask ?Des? if Carol Vordeman wears a bra while she is doing the sums on countdown?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Why dont you ask Des if he has a very expensive rod he can send to Deanos -because Graham won't send him one ....

P

paul williams 2

Ed......do Badger make a very expensive rod?............sorry Des, you know me , just one of those pathetics on the internet!

P

paul williams 2

BTW Ed....wots that glass pyramid thing......you ben reading the da vinci code?

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Deano, I can tell you on good authority, that Carol wears neither Bra or Knickers while doing Countdown, all in an effort to keep cool under the studio lights, furthermore, she has a fan blowing up her skirt, auditions are currently under way for the next series, so if you are a genuine fan, and, would like the opportunity to blow up Carols skirt, email me !!!.

P

paul williams 2

Oi.....this is about Des......only those who want to blow up Des's crutch neeed apply!

Wheres that weedkiller etc etc :)-

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

One thing I will say about Matt Hayes, he wouldn't be able to drink 15 pints of snakebite and still hold a rod.

Des can.

Deanos

Reaction score
Count me in for the countdown Carol experience!

And also, there is only one way that the Des and Matt question can be answered!
Line the beers up on the bar and let em get on with it!
Three very expensive Barbel rods (those Greys ones are good aren?t they lads!)
could be used to tempt them into competition!
HANG ON A MINUTE!?1 2 3..that would leave a spare rod!
It was my idea so I should have it!

Dear Mr Manson,
Please send the three rods to me in the morning, and I shall contact the anglers on your behalf.

Ps if you have a couple of those ?400 shimano reels in the garage doing nowt can you also put them in with the rods.

Thank you, Deanos.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Paul

"BTW Ed....wots that glass pyramid thing......you ben reading the da vinci code"

It's a play on the Pink Floyd "Dark side of the moon" album cover

(by the way were you pissed when you typed that??)

Steve Holman

Reaction score
I have one thing against all TV celebrity anglers.

They all keep fish gasping out of the water for far too long, IMHO.

Wilson is the worst. After at least 5 minutes of inane giggling he always says "Let's put it straight back". For God's sake, don't these twerps see what a disservice they give to angling? Imagine a lay person switching on to a fishing prog for the first time. All they see is a complete moron being cruel. More fuel for the antis, methinks.

I've only met two celebrity anglers that I admired.....dear old Jack Hargreaves and the great JG>

P

paul williams 2

Yep Ed!.........i'm a pettle **** drinker to!.......now Des's uncle.....he could drink!