fed up

steven upton

Reaction score
oh you mean like sarin on the door handles?/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifive probably triggered MI5 ,CIA ,and Mossads computer and i only joined this site this morning , what do we do tomorrow unharmed combat training

The Monk

Reaction score
no thats on Fridays Steven, welcome to the site by the way mate.

Now how about putting dog owners heads on spikes around the lake as a warning to others/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

the thinking angler

Manchester

Muffin

Reaction score
I'm a dog lover, but can agree with all thats written here!

Quitely fishing on a private club ownder stretch of river on the weekend, when some W****r lets their 2 labradors swim straight infront of my swim, what is their problem!

Next time I'm borrowing a pit bull and am gonna release the hound next time I see those bloody dogs, so anoying, have some respect!

The Monk

Reaction score
I`m not one to stand on ceremony Jim lol/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Nick Lynch

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>The Monk, wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

no thats on Fridays Steven, welcome to the site by the way mate.</blockquote>

Weather permitting!

We would, due to rules and regultaions, have to put a sign up stating dogs must be kept on a leash. If they don't, then we can start crucifying at lake entrances.

steven upton

Reaction score
you too will be followed, i don't mind as long as they've got a rod license/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
cheers Jim, yes I use to be in the diplomatic service under Thatcher/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Phil Lambert

Reaction score
Thank you all for that. I've just had half my office staff peering round my door wondering why the bossis giggling and tears are running down his face.

It's a real irritant though. I'm not sure which are the worst, the blue rinse brigade with their ridiculous poodles, yorkies or those little mexican mouse hound things, or the guy from the local estate with his Staffie. You know the guy, loads of metal things hanging from holes in his head, carries a piece of rope (Staffies don't do proper leads) and looks like he's got a couple of rolls of invisible carpet under his arms. I'm torn betwixt sarin and laxatives as the answer. Sarin is a nerve agent so probably wouldn't work on Mr Staffie, he is, however, generally full of sh*t so industrial strength Ex-Lax it is. Chocolate flavour for Mrs Blue Rinse and Stella flavour for Mr Staffie. That'll do it.

Can you still buy Warfarin?

wabbity

Reaction score
I am liking this more and more/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif, keep the plan alive.

Monk, you need to set up a battery with wire around your bivvy so next time a dog pees on it, a big volt will shoot up his maggot/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

wabbit

The Monk

Reaction score
good idea Mrs wabbity, i`ll try that with the scousers

"I'm a dog lover, but can agree with all thats written here!"

I have been too, trust me on that one!!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

steven upton

Reaction score
The NHS provide wafarin, not sure as a pesticide for dog walkers , but if you fake a heart attack you can kill them on prescription , Sue what a great idea patent it ,the Kevin Nash bivvy electric fence/forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
well smoke time guys, got to fly
bat.gif

wabbity

Reaction score
um steve if i patent it, i will call it the wabbity bivvy dog deterent/forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gif

wabbit

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
I find the phrase " lady/mate if your dog bites me, I will kill it" works a treat. Funilly enough Ive never had to carry out my threat.