fed up

Nick Lynch

Reaction score
IT WILL KILL A DOG so please no one take this joke too far.

But will it kill the owner Matt?

Reaction score
I always take my old buddy with me fishing. Being he's a water dog he loves a swim but I have him on a lead and fixed not that anything would hold him though if he wanted to go for it.

I've had no complaints so far but I will not them him just swim near others unless they are ok with it.

The bad one

Reaction score
I've had staffies all my life and a very handy tool to have when out bailiffing remote parts of the river on your own. Even the members are respectful to you with him sat on his arse looking menicing. It's not the dogs, it's the ****head owners.

Reaction score
I love Staffs, they are so cute. If only they came in a long double coat version for cold weather I would think about getting one.

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Matt Corker wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Warfarin is an anti coagulant yes. IT WILL KILL A DOG so please no one take this joke too far.

It is actually the main ingredient in many rat poisons.</blockquote>

OOOooops! Too late.................../forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

I need to hide the evidence, anyone got a decent recipe for a young(ish) cocker spaniel?

Home now with it in my net bag, the owner didn't see anything - I left her wandering the banks blindly calling 'molly' 'molly'

steven upton

Reaction score
good golly she had a dog called molly who sure loved a ball/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
What's wrong with dogs? They are great when sports a bit slow. Just tie a couple of dog biscuits on the line and away you go. you can fish as light as you like for Jack Russells or poodles. If you want to try for the big boys; Newfies or St Bernards you have to step up the tackle a bit. Staffies give great sport but don't forget to use a wire trace. By the way Yorkies make good live bait for Bull Terriers.

Disclaimer: No dogs were harmedduring the course of this posting. /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
I must admit I`ve taken a few dogs fishing with me over the years, karen, mary, carole, denise to name but a few, never had any problems with them, they stayed in the bivvy, didnt bother anyone, they did the cooking and ran to the shops no problem although they could be a bit noisey at night, but nothing a brown paper bag wouldnt cure/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
steam.gif

steven upton

Reaction score
you guessed it if they're cooked right, personally could'nt eat a whole one

W

Wolfman Woody

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Mark Hewitt (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I need to hide the evidence, anyone got a decent recipe for a young(ish) cocker spaniel?</blockquote>

Never eat a dog's liver - deadly poisonous!

Never let a dog eat chocolate especially the very dark versions.

Never let it eat onions, cooked or uncooked.

Never let it eat grapes either.