Final Pilgrims Progress

S

Stuart Johnson

I am sure you will miss pp. But I am also sure the thread Easy Dove is not the reason why Sedge is not doing any more PP. I wanted an answer he did not seem to want to answer, does he think he is above answering mere mortals. If you write in public you must answer in public. Running away and taking the ball with you is not an answer.

S

Stuart Johnson

At least I do not hide and have the balls to put my name to any item I post.

S

Stewart Bloor

Just dropping by to print off PP as I have done each week.

To all those who have posted kind comments, thanks; your comments are greatly appreciated.

Stuart Johnson - What's the matter with you? Are you so eaten up with negative emotions that you have to resort to posts like this? Let me run through things again, in simple terms so that you can understand:

a) You post a thread asking about my 'easy Dove' comments. b) I replied explaining what I meant, that I wasn't saying the Dove is easy, but that the metaphors of that week's PP was relative to the experience of the fishing trips. c) Just because I didn't post as quickly as you wanted, well, I do apologise for my lack of consideration! I don't visit FM that often and don't always read the forum anyway. Why didn't you mail me direct? Or do you like the public platform on which to air your views? d) Oh I see you are a mind reader now. Well done, your talents know no end. The reason why I am not doing PP, as I wrote, is because of the time (Been taking me up to 5 hours all in all). Nothing to do with taking my ball - but maybe it was your crystal one, as your fortune telling abilities seem to be on thge wane.

S

Stewart Bloor

David Johnson - Not surprised couldn't be bothered to give an answer. Needs a bladder full of alcohol before his brain gets engaged. But don't worry, I'm sure he'll be back tonight with something, particularly as he will have had all day to think about it....yawn, yawn....

Reg Dove - Well, I'm not surprised about your post. As you claim to know me well, you will of course know that 2 days ago on a flooded Dove that I caught a 14.6 fish, won't you? So I'm not surprised that the GREEN EYED monster is raising its ugly head.....HAHAHAHAHA U R MY WIFE NOW REG...HAHAHAHA

Ah well, that was fun. This is great. In fact, if I have time, I may even get to like this.

S

Stuart Johnson

Stewart, thanks for replying thats all I wanted. you do have a short memory don't you. This was not personal but you have made it so. In the past I have sent you emails, text messages, phone calls and have spoken in person whilsy fishing. The last time things got out of hand, who was it that attempted to patch things up. You do not always respond to private messages do you. I was not badgering you for a quick response just responding to to the threds. I thought as you were writing in the public I could question your views in public and wxpect a reply in public. If you did not want to do this you could have mailed me direct. I have never questioned your writings or you right to say what ever you want. In fact have I not publicaly and privtley congratulated you on yor articles. Stewart I have no reason to fall out with you or dislike you. You are the one that has taken things personnaly. There nothing wrong with me(except I am a Man City Supprter) I have no negative emotions. I'm glad you have found the time to read the threads on fm.

At least give me the credit of not hiding.

Stuart

Adrian you have missed the point and I take it the image is a refection of your self.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Me finks theres a history lesson to be had here on past relationships!

BTW - (except I am a Man City Supporter) LOVE IT!

P

Paul Williams

Sedge,
Congratulations on your massive Dove barbel......i hope it gives you much pleasure......and i hope the feeling of pleasure it gives you lasts far longer than the friendships you made and lost along the way.
We asked straight forward questions of you.....it would appear you thought yourself above all that though and you chose to call us names and i'm sure your capture of such a magnifecent fish proves that you are indeed above us!.......i hope you enjoyed your laughter....it sounded (read!) a little Ceasarish to me though but still all those who haven't met you will miss you.

D

Dave Johnson

Thanks for that Stewart, you obviously feel disgruntled at the way you have been 'badgered' as Clive puts it.
I cannot remember (drunk or sober) making a personal attack on yourself, sure I passed comments, but nothing 'cheap' like your comment. I dont resort to lowering my remarks to a personal level, especially in a public forum, so I think I will leave it at that.

Until tonight after the Stella kicks in!

C

Chris Bishop

Am I the only one who feels disappointed that the guy's been driven off the site.

It sets a very bad precedent in my book.

Once the egos take over, we all lose out.

D

Dave Johnson

Chris, I would hardly say 'driven off the site'.

Sedge has chosen to walk away.

Maybe there is some truth in what has been said, ever thought about that?

A

Andy Davis

Chris very sad, ISTR Sedge was one of the original members !

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Stewart,

I will greatly miss your informed and descriptive articles.

Being an expatriate Englishman living across the "pond" I have been used to reading your articles which really have been able to transport me back "home" to the banks of some rivers I used to know quite well.

Many thanks for all of your efforts.
I sincerely hope that you will contribute again in the near future.

C

Chris Bishop

Sorry Dave,

The way I read it was someone who didn't even have enough courage in his convictions to use his real name dropped a few hints and the bloke on the receiving end got fed up with the hue and cry which followed.

Nice one Reg Dove - I wonder what you'll ever contribute.

D

Dave Silvers

Again I'm another one who will miss Sedge.

I remember correspondences with him and encouragement from him, through the forum when I first started on the site over a year ago, with Paul and Dave and Stuart for that matter.
I just find it very sad that it appears to have ended in this acrmonious manner.

C

Chris Bishop

Dave,

If you're the Reg Dove bloke, why not just come out with it in the first place.?