Fishmagic hat

M

mel Crighton

I dont!!!!

use to play rugger, boxing, and small arms shooting...............

now it fishing all the way..............

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Plenty of box stickers. Send me an email if you want some.

J

jason fisher

what you doing shooting people in the arms for anyway, leave people of restricted size alone you big bully.

M

mel Crighton

Meeeeeeeeeee a big bully, never I dont shoot people with small arms.........
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe a better target thought hehehehehehehehehe

too busy now fighting for disabled rights

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Graham if you haven't already met up with Oz can you put some stickers in the stuff for the fish in. Thanks.

J

jason fisher

the first requirement to get a hat is well honed scrounging skills.

F

Frothey

i was embarrased for jason really......him kneeling in the mud, in tears, pleading for a cap.....

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Richard, I think Ozz is going to call on his way down there. I'll put plenty of stickers in with the gear I'm sending for the auction.

M

Mark Dangerfield

It seems there is some interest for some Fishingmagic gear.

Traditionally we have only done caps, of which I have only 14 left. Graham has some ideas on some new gear, and we are going to get on to this ASAP.

In the meantime, if you can't wait and want a cap, they are only ?5 each (incl.P&P). You can send me a cheque or cash with your return address and I will send one out.

The address to send your details and money to is:
Fishingmagic Cap
Magicalia Ltd
8th Floor
Charter House
2 Farringdon Road
London
EC1M 3HP

If you are going to send me a cheque, make sure it is made out to 'Magicalia Ltd'.

In the meantime keep your eye out for some new FM gear.

Cheers
Mark Dangerfield

J

john conway

While we’re on about FishingMagic gear; whilst on holiday in Ireland, our lass paid for two days pike fishing for my 60th birthday, my FM concept rod took two pike, one at 13lb-80z and the other at 15lb. One falling to a slow sinking plug and the other to one of those rubber fish look-a-likes with a sodding big hook coming out of its back. Handled them well and I brought them both to the bank/boat in less than ten minutes. The shorter butt was great whilst spinning, didn't get caught up in my cloths etc.

W

Wolfman Woody

How about fly fishing style waistcoats with loads of pockets, or a bomber style jacket. What about woolly hats for wolly brains or those Russian style hats for winter. And gloves and socks.

Now how many angler buy proper trousers, eh? I bet most of you go out in the scruffiest pair of jeans you can find. What about proper walking type trousers, lightweight that dry almost instantly?

J

jason fisher

talking of mud tim was sat on a plastic sheet outside my bivvy on the tuesday night at the teach in when he moved his feet he shot off down the bank and nearly disappeared into the lake, it was a bit slippy out side my bivvy for some reason.
all i had to do to get a cap was to help graham carry his tackle back to his car, i reckon he knew he didn't have any and just wanted a hand carrying it because skive was collapsing under the weight of his and grahams takle as well.

L

Les Clark

Graham,Any chance of getting a couple of caps off of Mark to give to Ozz to put in the auction ?