Fishmagic hat

S

Shrek

Jeff, I've thought about the decent trousers but that state I get into I'd be through a couple of pairs in a season and I couldn't afford that. If they could stand a fair old beasting than I'd be more than interested. Just don't include zip off legs to turn them into shorts !!! Daft idea if you ask me.

L

Les Clark

Adrian, get yourself army issue lightweights from any good army surplus store about ?12 a pair lots of pockets.

M

mel Crighton

I hope that when you do come to put more merchandise on offer that you remember that there are a few big lads about, most suppliers only do s.m.l.xl, I have been trying to get polo shirts in 3XL no chance if you want them from angling suppliers

in the end found a supplier that would put my name on them for 25 quid each rip off

W

Wolfman Woody

S'truth Mel - you are as big as your picture then? XXXL

S

Shrek

Les, that's what I currently do but I'm after something in other than olive green or dpm.

Bit of a tackle tart I suppose, but only on clothes though, not fishing tackle.

M

mel Crighton

Monkey,

you nwould not want to meet me up some dark alley, 6'5" 54" chest 21 stone size 13 boots
not forgetting no fat all man muscle and dangerous.

J

jon cotton

Stop it Mel, you're scaring me :))

Adrian, what's wrong with wearing something green whilst fishing? If you're a tackle tart (clothing queen?) I'll bet you're after some of that real tree gear, hell of a rip off mate, stick to the DPM.