France here we come....

M

Mike Fidler

Kits nearly all sorted, Prestons due tommorrow night about 10pm, and i'm raring to go, it won't feel right until that ferry pulls out of Dover and the only way they can get me is by mobile!!

C

Carp Angler

My kits been ready for about 3 days.
I can't wait.......

First beers are on Graham apparently.....

D

Dave Johnson

yOU ALL HAVE A GOOD UN AND ENJOY ...i'LL STAY HERE AND KEEP BRUMMY UNDER CONTROL!!!!

C

Carp Angler

That'll be a full time job.

He must be going thru the change, all that HRT will be playing havoc with his system.

P

Peter Morton

All the best lads........enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do the french know whats coming their way????????

A

Alan Fawcett

OI Rik

No good you going to France mate.....the brekkies ain't big enough :p

Now a word of warning ....For christs sake do not leave Dave Johnson in charge cos there'll be nothing left for you lot to come back & boast on :)

W

Wendy Perry

See there u go i could come along and make you all a good fry up i'm good at that :eek:)

M

Malcolm Bason

Nah - you stay here and make Paul, Dave n me a fry-up instead Wendy.

G

Gary Knowles

Wendy - no offence meant but NO THANKS !

Living in a house with a wife and two daughters (one a teenager fom hell!) means I'm going to France to get away from hormones, bra's and tantrums. 9 days without constant bitching....aaaahhhhhh !

A

Alan Fawcett

Gary

Its a good job Malc buffoon ain't coming with you then or you would have to put up with hormones,tantrums & bitching (Don't worry malc i won't mention the Bra's):)

oops

Have a great time you lucky lot & if Rik gets pulled in please please make sure you get a pic :)

C

Carp Angler

I'm sure there will be enough pictures knocking around to fill caption competitions for the next 10 years ! ! ! !

W

Wendy Perry

OK OK gary :eek:)
well all have a good time anyway and hope you get some good pics

G

Gary Knowles

I'm thinking of having a piccy done of me looking all coy and pulling a carp sack provocativley over my bare shoulder ! ! !

G

Gary Knowles

Birds nest,

depends how much Stella I have next week mate !

B

Birds Nest

arrrghhhhh, Keep out of the Hypermarkets !!

Have a great time lads..