France here we come....

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

they were chocolate covered
----- but when Gary got them they'd had the chocolate sucked off by Graham and I ---

we cant chew nuts with our false teeth but like the chocolate

W

Wendy Perry

ewwwwwwwwwwwww you dirty sods lol....... eddie you look better without beard by the way you old git no2 lol :eek:)

R

Rodney Wrestt

Eddie,
If you leave the nuts to soak for 24 hours & then boil them for a while you should be able to manage to eat them then, or they could be the next big bait. <grin> ;-}~

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Barney, who's wine were you drinking? After the session with you and Spliff, mine went missing somewhere. You wouldn't know who drank it would you????????

E

Coops
You left outside Barneys cabin --empty !!!! You said you werent going till all 5 litres had gone..... and it did !!!

W

Wendy Perry

dave and eddie you look loveley hahahahhahahaahha well worth waiting for :eek:)

W

Wendy Perry

go back a page pete and look at Gary knowles pic hahahahahah these where well worth waiting for :eek:)

P

Paul Williams

Never mind "when is the baby due".....whose baby is it???????

R

Rodney Wrestt

Arrrrgghhhhhhhh...........No please old photos, old photos.
Too late I'm blind.

E

I think I look quite muscular actually .....................

P

Paul Williams

Wendy says "it's not mine".....the guilty are always first to deny their guilt it is said!! before you came to FM, Eddie was just a shy retiring scouser and look at him now!! FMs own pin up!!! how you have corrupted the poor inoccent soul!! teehee :eek:)
Coops, you look like that Tibetan geezer, gazing into the sky all serene like, with your hand on your heart...hang on whats the other hand up to????????

C

Carp Angler

Eddie looking muscular?????????

He was holding his breath for so long with Graham taking the photo that he almost passed out, or maybe that was the other stuff......

E

definitely the other stuff !!!

( its nearly legal now )

E

Coops try it with your left hand

---you'll think its someone else doing it !!