IDLE 8th Dec

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Mick, give Ron a call on 01709 830672.

I'll be there to give Davea hand with the pegging.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Nice one Cat.

If anyone sees or Speaks to Ian please pass on my best wishes. And it will be lovely to see Ron again.

I can't pick Cakey up unfortunately, he's at tother end of M4 from me.

Get well soon Cakes.

I'm amazed you lot aint getting the rain! It's bank high down here and still lashing it down!

CRITTER

Reaction score
we will be up for a swift one after the fishing Steve!

besides there is bound to be lots to talk about as its been a long time in coming us northerners had chance to get together on one of these fish-ins apart from the Trent that some people cried off from attending...i.e Cat and Billy

CAT

Reaction score
Right ow Danny boy,

We will see whos crying when you take the C.I.D, Chile challenge m8 /forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

Michael Howson

Reaction score
Ive rang Ron and arranged to pick him up at 6/30 so all being we will be down for around 730or earlier.

Graham . If you have any contact with Paul will you let him know so hes not going out of his way. Cheers. Mick.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Mick, I'll let Brummie know he doesn't need to pick Ron up, just in case Granville aint got his contact number.

Just checked my keepnet for mouseholes and it's looking good!

S

Sean Meeghan

Oh dear, forgot about the mice. Will have to go for bigger fish then!

M

Monica Magic*

Righto lads - I'll be making my way up to Stoke in a few hours /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Who will I be seeing for dinner this evening then?/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Michael Howson

Reaction score
I wont be there Monica but im told the pub has a strict dress code so formal dress will be required or you may be asked to dine in the servants quarters/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

It'll just be me and you cosying up Monica.

Didn't I mention that?

Beecy

Reaction score
Mike, have you had chance to have a look at the river ?

Can you lob about a stone of grondbait and a few pints of casters in pegs 9 & 11 ?, ive a funny feeling they'll have our name on them if you can/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif.

Michael Howson

Reaction score
Beecy .Ive done three all-nighters this week so what with the wind rain rats a blown-away bivvy and a power-cut in the pub im too knackered to come tomorrow but ill do my best to turn up if only for Johns sake.

PS. Ive thrown in 25kls of molehill soil 10kls hemp 12 tins of sweetcorn and a gallon of casters so i think we should all be on a few fish.

S

Sean Meeghan

Just going to get my bait now. Will a gallon of casters be enough?

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I'm bringing me "baggin wags" just in case they're havin it up in the water?

Hopefully I getpeg 10 .................cos I like to cast well upstream to let all the groundbait fall away right in front of me...................and then let it long trot, cos you always get the better fish hanging around at the bottom end of your neighbours peg.

Sean, a gallon?

I've got two gallons of castersa gallon of hemp and a gallon of maggots

...................that should draw the fish in /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif