IDLE 8th Dec

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Sorry.....just got back from working away.......thanks for sorting Ron out Mike, i would have felt awefull if he didn't get there because i can't make it.

CRITTER

Reaction score
baits ready rods ready reels gonna be ready in a bit ...........err nets ready landing nets ready,cars got fuel in coat brolly chair gill net cormorant otter,polish bloke,harpoon ...................................i think iv forgot something??????

S

Sean Meeghan

Good on yer Wendy! Come and encourage us.

I'll be there about 7 ish too

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I'm hoping to be there 8ish, but this bloody gallon of stewed wheat that Ron said is brilliant for roach is taking forever to cook!

The Monk

Reaction score
Just spoke to Ron, hes looking forward to seeing everyone tommorrow/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Goodnight guys and gals, see you all tomoz.

Have a safe journey

I wonder how Monica is getting on with Granville? /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
got back & packed my stuff away,Today was fantastic (well apart from the weather) i caught a gudgeon on the rod john ledger had sold me two no three years ago now so it made the gudgeon even more poignant. .it was good to see Ron ,Poor Monicccccaaaaa i don't think she know what she'd let herself in for coming along today ,but it was a pleasure to meet her in the flesh so too speak.

There was the customary after match debriefing over a drink or two (or twentytwo) ,there was enough time for a quick go on the roulette table before we sat down to eat Which was when we discovered one in our midst it turned out was a vegan ($ka-ching$) But fun was had by all ,even Ron filled his boots with great memory's today.

I haven't gone into too much details tonight i'll leave that to the other's to explain themselves.

its a lovely stretch of water & a excellent place to have a meal At the haxey gate inn ,the food was first class ,Although after a hard days fishing your Hungary enough too eat a whole side of cow let alone a succulent steak & chips (but we might not welcome for a while )

Pictures too follow