It?s Goodbye Jonny and Hello Dave

Wendy Perry 3

Reaction score
Welcome Dave hope you enjoy your stay here i'm the lady who has to put up with all the S**T from this lot!

Good to have you with us :)

p.s Do you make jam at all :) ;) :) just a little joke of mine :)

M

Mark Hodson

Ta ra Jonny

Hi Dave, just wait for the Ashes, your gonna take some stick !

njb51

Reaction score
Ashes? That's Australia, Mark. Not NZ.

BTW Dave, I think I left some VERY VERY expsensive barbel rods lying around somewhere.

When they turn up, just send them on to me, theres a good lad.

David Barber

Reaction score
Thanks for the advise Graham and cheers Peter, and Jonny, for setting it right about the common kiwi/aussie misconception.

Well as it happens I've got english Citizenship to, so i'll be here for a while...

^_^

W

Wolfman Woody

You don;t happen to live in the Kensington area, do you Dave?

M

Mark Hodson

You don't need citizenship to stay a while, just a good appeals lawyer, sorry about the ashes thing, just saw the "gidday" and stopped reading and started assuming.

Right then, when do we next play the Kiwis at cricket (nobody mention Rugby and we might get away with it !!)

D

Del

Welcome Dave I just hope you know what you have let yourself in for.

Wendy said:-
Welcome Dave hope you enjoy your stay here i'm the lady who has to put up with all the S**T from this lot!

Other way round isn't it Wendy?

Wendy Perry 3

Reaction score
nah not at all Del I've put up with it for years on here me!

But i'm still here and smiling:)

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Del, you aint Des in disguise are you???

Dave, comp"E"tition, cor blimey! "right hand man?"

Hahahaha only joking mate, you need to change your spell checker to English now!

;-)

Walkers "Beef n Onion"

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA-Life Member)

Eeerrm let me think Dave. You probably stay near Wimbledon or South (Africa) Fields in London. That's where my son lives and he works in the City.

Shame about the All Blacks losing by one point against the Springboks the other day.

:eek:]

captain carrott

Reaction score
what you mean SA actually won a match in the tri nations this year, especially a completely meaningless one after the all blacks had already walked the competition by a mile.

and sending your entire world cup squad to a training camp instead of having them take part in the super 14's IS CHEATING!!!

it's not on, it's not cricket, and it's far too damned organised as well.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Welcome Dave, you'll have your work cut out for you now mate :eek:)

So long Jonny. Don't drink too hard and don't be a stranger on the site.

Steve (DB) said "
Are you as tight as Mr McWallet or has Deanos got a chance of winning that VERY expensive barbel rod???"

Without wishing to rub Deanos' nose in it, I've read mention of this a few times but what rod is this????? did I miss out on a comp or something? if so I should receive one by default...... just 'cause.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Deanos' rod has been sent to him via Eddie C. Lovely job, it was so hard to part with it, but being generous I just had to let it go. I wonder if Eddie decided to keep it, it being such a nice job?

honslow

Reaction score
Big up Johnny. Good work with the site mate and best of luck in future.

Deanos

Reaction score
Now you lads, lets form an orderly line regarding trying to squeeze blood out of a stone (or ?hoodwink Granville? into parting with one of the many HUNDREDS of rods he has been hording, waiting for the price of carbon to shoot through the roof so he can add to his vast fortune).
I can definitely attribute my low catch rate to not having the top of the range tackle, I can only fish at night so that other anglers wont see that I am not using a very expensive barbel rod you see. I am very poor with many illegitimate children to support, I also have to spend vast amounts of money on my ?pie addiction? lads.
So you can see how heartless old Shylock Marzding is being in not coughing up a top bit of kit for me cant you lads.
People are starving in Africa Mr Marzdin?if you care about this, and global warming, (which I shall blame you for?in public?on this site) then get one off to me today, before the price of carbon goes up anymore!

Now I shall eat a big pie?and wait for the postman to arrive?again!