New look Angling Times

T

The Monk

I Dont know mate, my lads still playing Led Zeppelin and Hendrix and hes only 23, the classics last a long time

gareth young

Reaction score
i have read most of this thread without commenting. everyone makes good points, which surely is the whole point of the forum.

all i want to say is simply that the views and remarks made by Lord Paul of Sheffield rise above the point scoring to and fro, and make me laugh, and for that LPOS deserves commendation.

Graham, can LPOS be invited to write for the forum please?

Beecy

Reaction score
Snide Rumours and Dirty Lies, Tales Of Tyd, Wading On...

now your talking Bob, I wish I could have a read of these classics again. I did have quite good collection of DH mags but unfortunately they went missing a few house moves ago.

best of the lot was the 'up for the cup' series, anyone remember them ?

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Graham, can LPOS be invited to write for the forum please?

He does, regularly, bless him.

John Adams

Reaction score
Hi Ron,

I would very much like to purchase some 'ringle' bite indicators. Can you please tell me who sells them?

Regards,

John.

John Adams

Reaction score
Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA) wrote (see)<blockquote class=quote>Well Mark, old **** Walker caught loads of big perch to nearly 5lbs on a running leger rig, very similar to that shown in Matt's article. The only difference is the cork ball to help the line run as free as possible.

Matt certainly does not infer that this is the only way of catching big perch; only that it has worked for him under certain conditions.

For bite indication I would use a <u>ringle</u> or a light dough bobbin on a long drop.

Nothing wrong with using a bite alarm either; as long as it's not turned up full belt.</blockquote>

I am responding to this.

John.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Thanks John

Ron will no doubt get back to you - but it may be a long post

John Adams

Reaction score
Perhaps somebody else might know who sells 'Ringle' bite indicators.

John.

allan wholas

Reaction score
can anyone tell me if there is a tackle shop at langdon hills basildon and if so what is the name of the tackle shop?