New Look FISHINGmagic

D

Del Jarman

Robin, I only noticed the difference today, before that I thought the new layout was fine. Perhaps my setup is a bit slow to react to change (a bit like me no-doubt)

D

Dave Silvers

Robin as a drowning man needs a straw to cling to, I thought I might just let you know that I almost like the site now iI've got used to it.
Also don't forget that some of these lads are past masters at wind ups.

P

Peter Morton

Shouldn't the line cutter review have a link on the home page???????

C

Carp Angler

I've found all the latest news, articles and reviews by playing guess the URL.

No links on the front page though.

P

Peter Morton

thursday,where is this weeks pilgrims progress??????????????????????

P

Peter Morton

i don't belive this,does it mean im turning into a Sedge addict?will i start wearing funny trousers?will i turn into a speci..............aghhhhhh.

P

Paul Williams

I've had no article updates for ages.....i thought it was because Graham was away....how many have i missed?

C

Carp Angler

They are off the 'Editorial' menu
The bit above your ugly face,
hover over editorial and it shows a drop down menu,
click the relevant link, e.g. news, reviews, articles etc and they are there.

P

Paul Williams

PP has appeared on the main home page now......i thought this was meant to improve the site...lol

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Those of you who are missing seeing things on the home page just make sure that the site is still customised to your taste.

Hover your cursor over 'Your Fishingmagic' at the top of the page, then click on 'Customise FISHINGmagic' and then make sure all the relevant boxes are ticked on the items you're interested in. If you don't tick these boxes the topics they apply to don't appear on YOUR home page but drop immediately to the archive no matter how new they are.

P

Peter Morton

I've ticked every box in the coarse section,but on my home page i have the following-
editors peg- Shimano soldiers

news- free instruction 3/9/01

features- shimano press launch 5/9/01

reveiws- game on rods 29/8/01

to get to anything newer i have to go through the drop down menu under editorial,i can't imagine this is right is it?

P

Peter Morton

Now its the same as my first post on 7/09/01 i'm starting to get confused???????

R

Rob Shallcroft

Can anyne help ? , i have posted
a few threads over the last year
but none get the blue written
highlight which you can click on to
Thus no one can get into them which
is pissing me off.Posted one today
in the general section and as
always my thread title does not
appear!!.I can reply to theads no
problem but would like to post my
own.
I am no computer "wiss" and only
have a ?100 quid internet t.v.,it's
either fish twice a week and the
expence which goes with it or buy
a decent computer and sit at home
and save!.I am afraid the fishing
always wins !!!. Someone please
help !!!!!!. cheers , rob

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
It's an issue with internet TV which our 'boffins' haven't resolved yet. Sorry about that. I'm sure they will sometime, but keep saving for that PC just in case!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Incidentally, are you pressing the 'enter' key at the end of every line you type? If so, that's why your messages are long and narrow and not stretching across the box like all the others. If not, then it must be another issue with internet TV. If you are pressing the enter key then don't, but instead allow the text to flow until it wraps on its own to the next line.

R

Rodney Wrestt

I've just managed to get into the site for the first time since it changed face as every time I logged on an "unknown error" shut down netscape. It appears to have been fixed now and the new look is a little busy but I was quite new to the other site and don't think the change looks bad at all. I was still learning about the other site so now we're all in the same boat (I think):-}~

D

David OLoughlin

Just want to check, I've asked to default to last reply which I did with last site but now I'm defaulting to 1st. I've just checked & I'm still marked to default to last.
Is there a fault with the default or is it my fault for default?