Particle preparation

• Thread starter John Broomfield
  • Start date

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Richard, would you mind typing in lower case please mate. Upper case makes it look like you're shouting and it's not too easy on the eye.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
I fish all over Richard, many waters in Kent, although a few of us here on Fishing Magic get together fish all around the south of England and beyond.

Jonathan Williams

Reaction score
I live in Chepstow, "CARP CAPITAL", not! Incase you havnt heard of this fantastic place its just over the severn bridge, 20 minutes from Bristol.

Cheers

Jon

L

Les Clark

Hi Stu, have been in touch with (chillam pet food merchents),they do most particals,but they cant get c.s.l. pellets, do you know of any where local,bulk ? cheers ,Les.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Les I get all my pellets from Hawkhurst Fisheries who have no less than 60 tons in at any one time. Depending on size you pick up pellet from ?12 per 25kilo sack if I remember rightly. Let me know if its of interest and I'll dig out their number etc.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
OK, Here Goes:

"SPECIAL OFFERS ON: Halibut, Trout, Salmon, Betaine, Trout and Carp Pellets, Also Floaters - 60 Tonnes now in stock.

Baliff - 07986 518801 or 01580 753813

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Jon, if you could get the time off at short notice, we could probably squeeze one or two (max)in at Selby. Dave Rothery will be coming thru Bristol I think?

Jonathan Williams

Reaction score
Stuart,

I would love to, but am on holiday in Florida hopefully catching Giant tarpon! I would love to do something later in the year though! The only problem I might have is that I will have used all my holiday (and more) for this florida trip, I am away for a month and have already had a two week holiday this year, so its weekends and bank holidays working for me when I get back. My job is pretty flexible, I can usually swap a few days here and there for a fishing trip. Please let me know if you are planning anything in the future and I will see what I can do. Good luck with the Fish in, I hope you all have a great time, I'm sure you will!! If you are ever down my way then let me know and maybe we could meet up!

Cheers

Jon

Jonathan Williams

Reaction score
Do you ever fish down my way? The closest waters I have found that are really good are in Lechlade, it seems there is absolutly loads there!

Cheers

Jon