This years charity fish in

F

Frothey

i didnt see a tap....i just drank the lake water. its away from civilisation (well, as far as you can be around reading!)

L

Les Clark

Civilisation in Reading ,it changed since i was there then ,but i still would`nt drink water from the lake .

F

Frothey

no, i meant they are supplied to put your feet up on. bet posh normally takes one anyway.....

C

Cakey

z bed what a poof ...................I said to him "are you a man or a mouse?"
"I like cheese" he replied

F

Frothey

i feel sorry for his butler having to lug that all the way from the car park, he'll be knackered by the time he gets there.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Seriously Frothey, what sort of distance is it from the car park to the furthest swim. Are we looking a a couple of hundred yards or 1/2 a mile. Will help in deciding what to take as I don't pocess a barrow.

B

Barry Edney

Rich, when we were there last year the regular car park was under repair. (I think) The walk on that occassion was probably 300/400yds. If the car park is in use now you can maybe halve that.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Les in answer to your earlier question on the phone, I looked back at the site and Frothey said there are toilets in the car park.

Don't know if they are decent or not.

Any comments from someone who has used them previously.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

You really are a tart Farrow. Would you like me to ask Ian if they can get a 24 hour Portaloo attendant in to wipe your **** to?