THAT 400lb Catch from the Trent

Steve Ralph

Reaction score
Nigel
As has already been said for Chris and Indeed Tony to clear things up would mean publishing Private emails which neither are willing to do. It is obvious from the press release that the person who wrote it wasnt in possesion of these emails so why should Chris abd Tony make them public.

Regards steve

T

Tony Rocca

Nigel,
you are right, I could do that. Problem is, I really dont care what the happy viewers think or not.

C

Chris Pearson

Steve,
There are in fact only 3 scenarious:
1/Greg and Matt have forwarded on copies of mine and Tony's confidential e-mails to ALL members of the DVSG.They have then chosen to ignore the facts and authorise the publication of the Press Release.
or
2/The members of the DVSG are NOT aware of the contents of the confidential e-mails and have put their names to the Press Release without being aware of the facts.
or
3/The DVSG Press release was not sanctioned by the members prior to publication by the anonymous author.

Steve Ralph

Reaction score
Do you know what amazes me THE WATCHER wanted all this and has not said a single word since this press release now that is amazing

Regards steve

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Steve, If that is the case, then it would surely be in your best interests to let this matter lie.Repeated posts along the lines of "we know the truth but cant tell you" are a bit pointless IMHO.

Questions which presumably can be answered however are as follows:

1) What are the rules of the HPS as to publicity?

2) When were these clearly made known to Matt and Adam?

3) Where Matt and Adam ejected from the society as a result of a breach of those rules.

If the answers to 2 and 3 are yes,then the HPS would appear to have acted properly in this respect at least.

The circumstances of the catch being rpeorted as from Collingham are obviously more complex.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Tony, if you dont care then why not stop posting?

C

Chris Pearson

Nigel,
"The circumstances of the catch being rpeorted as from Collingham are obviously more complex."

There is only 1 person responsible for the publication of the article and he has chosen to keep his head down,can't say I blame him in his position.

T

Tony Rocca

I know you all love it really, and Graham pays me to (joke).

I might be tempted to commit the great taboo and copy my private mails on here from Greg, would blow the DVSG article out of the water.

What do you think chaps, should I, shouldnt I. Its very naughty to do so, would you forgive me?

The silence from Greg and Matt is really not on as they were at the centre and I dont like folks who dont play fair.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

This is better than The Da Vinci Code, do we have the elite 'Priory of Sion'?

This could be turned into a film, money to be made here.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Steve wrote, "Do you know what amazes me THE WATCHER wanted all this and has not said a single word since this press release now that is amazing."

The Watcher replied on page 1 of this thread. he wrote:

"they might throw you a red herring or two, but are they going to say that the DVSG, the whole group, are telling lies?"

Guester 2

Reaction score
Mr Marsden,
I am amazed that a press release as been put on without any signature. I get enough critism for been anonymous but the anonymous, albeit on behalf of DVSG, press release does possibly make some serious allegations.

You talk of possible legal action. Would it not be better for the names of those who associate themselves with the statement be posted so that any such action might be alleviated?

In previous posts you have said you are just the editor. Would you please post on here who is ultimately responsible.

Many people may feel that they have been libelled by what has appeared and may wish to sort this out privately. As editor you could vacilitate this.

Steve Ralph

Reaction score
Sorry graham missed that one but he not his usual opinionated self is he

Regards steve

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I publish press releases every week, variously these come from the Environment Agency, the ACA, the Barbel Society, DEFRA, etc, etc. Most of them do not carry an individual's name.

To imply that these are anonymous is ridiculous.

They are not anonymous, they are from an organisation as a whole.

If any member of any of these organisations disagrees with a press release they are quite welcome to say so.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Also, I didn't talk of legal action, I replied to the threat of it.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
As editor I, and the publishers, are ultimately responsible for what is published on here. I make the decisions in the first instance and have a free hand to make those decisions. If anyone has any valid objections to what is published on this website then I'm the man to contact.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
"Many people may feel that they have been libelled by what has appeared and may wish to sort this out privately. As editor you could vacilitate this."

I don't know what vacilitate means, so it's doubtful I could help.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

lol

Grahams mood vacillated between hope and despair.

E

EC

"Vacillate, the abilty to apply vaseline or other such lubricant to ones own body parts" it says here!