Angling Times

• Thread starter John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.
  • Start date
N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Nice couple of tench he had though Jason.That little drain looked lovely.

Greg, if you think chub anglers are precious about their fishing you ain't seen nothing yet when it comes to those after big roach.

honslow

Reaction score
I thought it was a pencil case! You know, one of those furry ones that kids like...

honslow

Reaction score
Guess I'll have to keep looking over my shoulder for members of the RSG Nigel!

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
A pencil case probably would have been more use quite frankly ,if you could strap some soap on Angling Times next week I would be most grateful,regards a scruffy northner.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Good luck!I suspect there are big roach in quite a lot of these lesser known rivers which, like you,I hope to prove this winter.

honslow

Reaction score
Why Gav, you planning on soaping someone's swim?

G

Gary Knowles

Actually Mr Carrott, my mums says I'm really good looking and she has bought 200 copies of the AT this week for all her freinds.

Swordsy - I'll sign one for you if you want /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

captain carrott

Reaction score
i wondered what that screaming noise was coming from down your way!

heheheh!

captain carrott

Reaction score
wrong thread micheal!

this is the wind up greg and barney threads.

though we will be movng on to swordsy at some point in the future.

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

"I haven't been chucked off the AT forums. Where did you come up with that nonsense?"

It's just that almost all of your postings were edited out after the 'record' roach farce, Greg...pictures of non record fish etc, etc, and your subsequent absence was noted at the time. (I did copy your postings before being deleted though if you would care to be reminded)

I also had a some very interesting conversations with a couple of Essex lads which did not match your recollection of events.

As the two you have eluded to have nowayof replying to your unsubstantiated comments, I'll leave it there.

I was going to e-mail this to you Greg but you have chosen not to be contacted, very strange for someone from 'the press' Howshall I let you know about my big Wear ro/forum/smilies/dont_tell_anyone_smiley.gif

captain carrott

Reaction score
peter i admire barneys fishing ability, he's not half had some good fish and could out fish me anyday, which is why i feel it my duty to wind him up about taking a photo that leaves him looking like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

it stops him getting too big headed/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Y

yoggy

Greg,can you send me your email address please.

Re-Welland, thanks mate.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Yoggy.........how many emails did you get claiming to be Greg?/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

Y

yoggy

Christ,I never thought of that mate!!!!!/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

I'm sure you'll find it within the pages of Angling Times, I just couldn't be chewed/forum/smilies/sleepy_smiley.gif

I know a lovely arm-chair type swim on theWelland that holds a few big roach /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Yoggy...........Greg is still waiting for all the hot swims, go to your mailbox and answer him!

Oi Barney, tench looked good but you will never look cool like Wol untill you really get the head angled a bit better.................and have a shave! /forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Yeah. /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif