Angling Times

• Thread starter John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.
  • Start date
E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I hope they didn't put a 'Scratch and Sniff ' thingie on Barneys picture

Y

yoggy

Oi Paul [Brum]!!!!

Nice try mate!!!!!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

[Just read it this morning!]

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Wot you talkin bout Yoggy........i never sent you a Pm claiming to be greg and asking for all those big roach swims /forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gif

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

So it's not only me, have a look HEREAnd I had nothing to do with it...honest.

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
no the watsits hit the fans all over the online Angling comunities ,The members who have fled in horror have scattered to the four winds ,good news may travel well but bad news travels quickest .i've had a moan or two myself (and to rhe right people) and given constructive advice to the technobods who are building the site ,as its still very much a work in progress . and hope those who have left will return to a much improved forum.

Bruce King

Reaction score
chavender

i think shut gate after horse has bolted comes to mind mate ,its a bloody nightmare just trying to get a picture up on site ,half the stuff dont work how the hell are we supposed to keep track of whats going on when its hard enough trying to follow posts ,as you know im no magician on comps but for christ sake surely they can make it more user freindly than what it is!!!!!!

another disgruntled mod of AT/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

Karen C

Reaction score
Make that 3 disgruntled mod of AT Bruce !!

But agreeing with Chavender crossing fingers they sort it and I'm sure they will .......

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Didnt I see an advert from Magilica offering businesees a free appraisal of their websites,maybe AT could take up that offer.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Naughty Gav!/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

They wouldn't have much to write about anyway if not for Magiica!......or am i the only one to notice the pattern?/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/dont_tell_anyone_smiley.gif

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Couldnt resist that one ,struggling for ideas get on here that kind of thing Paul.

J

Jonathan Northmore BA HONS

Almost hit the nail on the head there, Gav!

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
even though i'm a mod on AT i'm still a member ,and like all members i'm entitled to give my opinions on how the site is working .and its no more than i've told those who's job it is to get it working .and was half way through posting a few ideas to imprve matters but i think i may of broke it.as i was on the fourth or fifth part of my reply when it went off line.probably to do much needed work on the site hopefully.

And as for posting picture's We came up with a nice work around as a temporary fix , which i think works really nice.

all sites have teething problems ,ok so the AT siteis like a crocodile with dentures !, but i'm still committed (or is that ,I should be committed) to it 100% & 110% to making it work for the members who have stuck with it ,& those who hopefully will return.

i feel the same about all the sites i use.they give me so much and all give me something a little different , so i give back what i can .

(Ps.....hi Karen..&..Bruce.....)

Bruce King

Reaction score
right heres one for you ,our lass has just said to me why have they messed about with it all when it was going well,and she dont do fishing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen C

Reaction score
Morning Chavender/Bruce......Everone else...

Steve did you post your replies last night before it went..errrmm ((poof))?? because they are not there this morning!! I think you broke it! LOL

The pics are good now...but could be made easier...I added in there that if the source code could be added in the browse box by default, we add the pic code and it automatically directs in the post and not an attatchment

All in working progress?? /forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif....she says................

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Morning Karen, thanks to you and all the other AT moderators for all the updates about the AT site. It's very much appreciated.

I'm sure Greg and Richard and all the rest of the AT staff are itching to do an article about FishingMagic and I have no doubt the AT forum will be full of links to send some readers over to us.

You will be sure to mention us won't you?

I suppose I should take it all as a compliment that the AT mods need to communicate on FM
smile_smiley.gif