Angling Times

• Thread starter John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.
  • Start date

Karen C

Reaction score
Morning Graham,

I am so sorry for BLUNDERING into your forum /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif...and what a great forum it is..../forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

But I do have to say although we were mods on "the other side" we have no buttons/power anymore we are just normal members like everyone else but arestruggling to hold the peace...you kow how it is...

To be honest I have wandered around that forum not not seen a page for links in anyway shape or form /forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif....But please be assured I WILL give FISHING MAGIC a good mention .......IN the next 5 minutes ....You guys along with a couple of other forums where AT's new *cough* forum has been posted by your/their members will all get a very warm mention from me and no doubt the rest of us who have very rudly just blundered in and fell through the doorways of your forums without so much as a HELLO.

Sorry Graham - I'm not normally rude like that - to be honest I didn't think....

Lee Swords

Reaction score
Don't blame her GM...It's not her fault!

Its the cyberpheremones exuded by me and Deanos....

It is simply a case of "Bow-chikkka-wow-wowwwwww"

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

That's OK Karen, you're very welcome. I just hope you'll stay around and join in the other threads. I'm sure the other girls on FM will welcome your support when the lads are getting out of hand (so to speak/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif).

Karen C

Reaction score
Graham,

Thank you - I may just do that ...I know how out of hand some can get /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifLOL...

C

Cider Bob*PAC*

Ive been using the AT forum for a while (as well as this one) and I have to say the new effort is truly awful.

Its an absoloute minefield which I simply dont have time to navigate.It used to be so simple,much like here,but now...

I dont think ill be returning to it. Its taken me about an hour to try and get my avatar working(again),to no avail,and we computer time to a minimum I just havnt got the time to mess about.

The actual set up of it looks cheap,Very "preston"(for obvious reasons),and unappealling.

Its a shame because it was a great forum with some nice characters.

Karen C

Reaction score
HRH P Ed hello to you too /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Bob...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! When I 1st saw it...when I shouldn't of done...but thats another story (big bolls up happened) it reminded me of something but couldn't put me finger on.....Preston Innovations! it was doing my head in that I couldn't remember.LOL

Oh and Lee.....Thank you

M

MarkTheSpark

Don't be shy, Karen. While you're here, fill in some of your profile so we know some more about you....

And don't kiss any jumping frogs expecting them to turn into Princes, especially if they are called Ed......And if you shake hands with him, count yer fingers afterwards

;o)

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

With most web users if they can't find what they want quickly or the download time is too long they just don't bother.

Another put off iswhen the main/important information is not in the top 2/3rds of a page.

Bruce King

Reaction score
john h
how right you are ,its hard work scrolling down a page you know !!!!

Karen C

Reaction score
MarktheSpark.....Scribbled a few lines...need to resize my pics and won't let me upload any - counted fingers....All there.

LOL Bruce...Elloooooooooo

Bruce King

Reaction score
ah SF

we meet again /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gifpeople will start adding things up and get to 9/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

C

Cider Bob*PAC*

The thing is,I have a family of five and at any one time there could be 2 people stood behind me waiting to use our PC,hence,no time to mess about.I want to see what I want to see and move on.

The old AT website WAS like this,which is why i used it.

Karen C

Reaction score
Bob, I fully understand - I'm just crossing fingers now ..... Thats all we can do....

LOL Bruce HF

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

Bruce, Too true, especially with a ****y mouse.

However,I now have a supadupa wireless one /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifSadly even this won't tempt me back to the AT site/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I'm not an AT memember so I can't comment, just would like to welcome Bruce and Karen to FM.

As Mr. Marsden already said, it's nice to have another female member to support us under privilaged women here on FM/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

P.S. Mmmh hang on...anyone noticed something? We have another female member and Monk hasn't appeared yet!!/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif

Karen C

Reaction score
Sorry - Can't upload I have made it as small as I can as it's on photobucket but still to blasted big.........Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hello Claudia, thank you for the welcome and nice to meet you

Bruce King

Reaction score
john h ,my good man i wasnt refering to yourself,i was refering to the lazy sods that cant be bothered to scroll down,but yet will walk miles with amountain of tackle to get to there special swim/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif?????????????

claudia

thankyou for the welcome,very kind of you ,oh and theres no such thing as an underprivelaged woman/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gifx x

SF

come on now shape yourself x x

Karen C

Reaction score
I'm trying to Bruce lmao.....

Can someone please help me re-shape/size my pic..I made it as small as I can but it is still saying it ios to big

Ignore me..I've done it...LOL

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Karen, Bruce,

You welcome, great to have you on board.

Karen

If you have photoshop, try to use that to resize your pics, that should work.

Bruce,

theres no such thing as an underprivelaged woman

Just stick around a little and you will see what we have to put up with./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif