Application for the mad house

The Bone Collector

Reaction score
Bananas? Do you mean

'Yes we have no Bananas' Billy Cotton and Alan Breeze did that number.

Just as long as Spiders and 'The Hat' are not put in charge of the counting otherwise we will be here until Deuteronomy.

BOOM BOOM!

W

Wolfman Woody

No, it's 'Yes, we have no Bananas' (note please the comma.) It is a response to the question "Haven't you got no bananas?" pronounced "Ain'cha got no bananas, then, da'lin?

Difficult language for someone from oop norf to understand, but it's a traditional song of an east end costermonger.

Deanos

Reaction score
The Yorkshire "thread Police" are watching your every posting Woody my lad!

Anymore of your bloody cheek....and there will be trouble!

The Bone Collector

Reaction score
Bananas or no, bananas, your talking about grammar Woody, Ron was talking about ruddy maths! Mind you Ron and spiders maths is all bananas.

My friend Deanos, take no notice of Woodys comments. If I could whisk you back forty years in my time machine to 'Listons' for a session I promise you we would both have a 'night to remember'.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

"If I could whisk you back forty years in my time machine to 'Listons' for a session"

Dont do it Deanos --Don't let him talk you into it !!!!

Deanos

Reaction score
I am seduced, lost in visions of floppy thighed Liston girls jumping up and down on my worn old sofa of lust and gravy stains (I think they are gravy stains anyway, since the bailiffs took the bloody telly away its definitely been gravy stains only!).

I want pictures, dumpy plumper girls with hair like my aunty Mable!

I WANT TO SEE THESE LISTON GIRLS?COME TO DEANOS!

T

The Monk

Do you know what the Blackpool Donkeys get for lunch?

about half hour!

Deanos

Reaction score
Are you avin me on here or what?
Ive just googled it...and apparently
Muhammad Ali had a bloody fight with one of them!

Deanos

Reaction score
That picture is of Granville Marsdin at one of the FM fishins...so dont try that one on me!...mind you...there is something about a blond isent there!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Deanos

Did you ever meet up with the Bone Collector for your trip to see the Liston Girls ?????

Did he introduce to his favourite ChiChi La Rue....with the anchor tattoos......
ChiChiLaRue.jpg

Deanos

Reaction score
I actually thought he said the "Piston Girls" ED, who for those not in the know are actually atravling group (of international fame) of HUGE Russian female steel workers.

The best part of the act is where they explode catering cans of baked beans by squeezing them under their enourmous Russian bingo wings onto the enthralled male audience, then strip off to their huge knickers and vests to challenge all comers to a bout of baked bean wrestling!

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Hells Bells!!!

/forum/smilies/dont_tell_anyone_smiley.gif

Do we rally want to see pictures of Ruffe Scouser Slappers on a website like FM.

Come on chaps let's have some decorum. We have to make exceptions of course for people like Ed, but he can't help it, he's a Scouser!

/forum/smilies/secret_smiley.gif

W

Wolfman Woody

Crikey. I'd forgotten all about making comments on Mr Chilton's grammar. Smack on wrist for me, but hopefully not by a Listons girl.<blockquote class=quoteheader>Deanos wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I want pictures, dumpy plumper girls with hair like my aunty Mable!
</blockquote>

Sorry Deanos, but Listons girls are more likely to have hair like your Uncle Horace.

They do shave up well though and you wouldn't notice in a darkened room.

walshy5050

Reaction score
Hello people iv just moved back to the uk and looking to get mt teeth back in to fishing is there any club's in the middleton are still and where is good to fish
many thanks
alan

greenie62

Reaction score
Hello people iv just moved back to the uk and looking to get mt teeth back in to fishing is there any club's in the middleton are still and where is good to fish...

Welcome back to the Mad House,
I'm guessing you are referring to the Middleton in Manc land - Salford Friendly Anglers Society has just acquired the rights on the Rochdale Canal through Middleton - see the attached link for further details: New Water – Rochdale Canal
Hope that helps!
Tight Lines :thumbs:

The bad one

Reaction score
Welcome back to the Mad House,
I'm guessing you are referring to the Middleton in Manc land - Salford Friendly Anglers Society has just acquired the rights on the Rochdale Canal through Middleton - see the attached link for further details: New Water – Rochdale Canal
Hope that helps!
Tight Lines :thumbs:
Good grief Mike, good luck in policing that lot :( Bandit Country doesn't come close even with free membership and fishing of SFA. Did the CRT beg you on their hands and knees and pay you big wads of cash to take it on?