New World Record Common again.

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
“I was not aware Jeff that you are now the Editor of FM”

It only says so below my name…
doh.jpg

Reaction score
Well, congratulations Mr New Editor of FM. When did that happen - I've been off the site a while.

Geoff, remember, "...with great power comes great responsibility" - Uncle Ben just after he was shot.

---------- Post added at 15:19 ---------- Previous post was at 15:18 ----------

[/COLOR]PS It says you're off-line next to your name but you a clearly on-line.

Last edited:

Nathan

Reaction score
To be honest im a bit disappointed with this thread. I'd seen the story of the capture on the Dynamite site & regardless of the fact its a repeat capture the guy deserves a pat on the back for breaking the record - again. I've had repeat captures & even weighed them the 2nd time just for my records. If that 2nd happened to be a record weight your damn straight i'd claim it!! What an honour!!
Its terms of all the 'bickering' thats gone on, what ever happened to just fishing for enjoyment? If people put as much effort into their fishing as they did with arguing with people you might just enjoy it ;) That's not aimed at anyone in particular, that's just my opinion.
Im off now before anyone starts on me!! Bye!!

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)
Of course it's headline newsworthy -- just because in your opinion it may not be --but to others it just might be

Pardon me, but isn't this part of the website a forum for expressing your own opinion? Am I not allowed to express mine? Are you insisting on the censoring of comments by an editor just because he is an editor? I don't recall you ever saying that to Graham, whatever his opinion.

I don't recall ever having cause to ......... and if he'd given me cause I'd have said it !
Anyway enough of this ---I've more important things to do --like taking my medication before Nurse Crayshitt force feeds it to us

Last edited:

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Well, congratulations Mr New Editor of FM. When did that happen - I've been off the site a while.
When the new site took off, Graham was Managing Editor, I was Features Editor, and t'other Geoff was Carp Editor, but they were just titles and meant nothing other than Graham who was ultimate boss and had final say. Since GM retired, or became Editor Emeritus (means he's retired), Geoff and I have shared the responsibility of being joint editors, neither has rank over the other, equal partners, one might say. So whatever it says beneath our names, Geoff and I are both Editors (or should we put Joint Editor?) and it's been that way since February.

---------- Post added at 17:22 ---------- Previous post was at 17:19 ----------

PS It says you're off-line next to your name but you a clearly on-line.
It's my cloak of invisibility....

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
It's an Angling Feat, thank god walker never caught anything like this or we would never hear the last of it.