The Fishrite Christmas Caption Competition

M

matthew nightingale 2

"I'm going to have to stop catching these ape creatures; just look at these two"

-or-

"Which way round does the evolutionary chain go?"

R

Rodney Wrestt

Blojo fishbagger tells Golom of the mire, check out thith, it'th my prethththiouth.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Fish is good for you, now open wide here comes the plane, neeeaaawwwwwwww.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Sorry Graham, I Know your joints 'ave locked but the shops are too far away, you'll just have to try some barbel liver oil instead of cod.

J

Jim Hinchley

" yes i definitely reckon this ones been scoffing the garlic sausage freebies ! "

S

sash

No Graham, I said "I caught it on Doppelganger" not "Do you want to....."

Mark Vernel

Reaction score
"Well Graham - if the missus doen't want you back after kissign this fish - I'll be your puppy dawg!!"

"I've never had a threesome with a fish - but I am ready!"

" can i take the rest of these maggotts out from under my tongue now that you have proved a mouth warmed maggot will catch bigger Barbel?"

"Graham quick - cut my tongue off before I blab to anyone that this one was caught for you by that 6 year old kid!"

"glaham i got a ook stuk in my mouff!"

Man with tongue sticking out - "Na Na ne Na Na - you loose - so you have to kiss the fish!"

"next time you want me to warm the maggotts, make sure ther is no curry powder on them!!!"

"Oh Graham - if you adre to kiss the fish I'll just throw up - BARF - !"

L

Laurie Harper

While away those long lonely hours on the bank with Brenda the inflatable barbel... ?39.99 from GM adult toys.

M

Mark Pleasance

Hey i might look like a condom but at least i am willing to use tongues!!